News of the gig

Floz

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I've heard news shaking like a leaf.

have to give me a few mins to write it down.

Song 8 songs he wrote himself plus 2 oncore.

They are rocky songs and he had a band with him. Khelda says they were brillient.

One was called 19 mins,

Changes

Angel on my shoulder, the one dedicated to his mum.

Lost in you

I can fly

Text from Snowdrop who has had a call from Walkatir - she's very happy (surprise, surprise :wink) and apparently Simon Fuller was there.

Wow great to hear Simon Fuller was there.

Guest GarethsHotChick
Text from Snowdrop who has had a call from Walkatir - she's very happy (surprise, surprise :wink: ) and apparently Simon Fuller was there.

Maggie Thank You for posting to let us know that Simon Fuller was at the gig tonight, Hopefully he is impressed with Gareth's work everyone who is there gave him a GREAT sign by screaming and cheering that they LOVED the music Gareth has been producing. :D

Things keep getting better and better, Arghhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait until he officially comes back. I :wub: him SO MUCH. :D

Maggie Thank You for posting to let us know that Simon Fuller was at the gig tonight, Hopefully he is impressed with Gareth's work everyone who is there gave him a GREAT sign by screaming and cheering that they LOVED the music Gareth has been producing. :D

Things keep getting better and better, Arghhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait until he officially comes back. I :wub: him SO MUCH. :D

How wonderful to hear about Gareth's gig! it's great that he'sdoing rock, it really suits him! Good on Simon Fuller being there to support him! I am crying with happiness, and how lovely that he is going to meet the winners. It will be , for them, I'm sure, the experience of a lifetime!

Roll on this documentary, and roll on Gareth's return to the charts. We will all support him, I know, and many of the public too after hearing the new songs. they sound great! :heart:

Posted by Unchained Angel on the new site

Me and Roz have just got in without actually having tickets.How amazing are we.The documentary woman who let us in was amazibg.

The gig was amazing.We are at Victoria station but will do proper details later.

Heres Roz

It was so awesome, the songs are great. Expect an album early next year!

Finally met him - AAAAAAAAH! post pix later xx

Guest NicolaJayne
OMG I've heard news shaking like a leaf.

have to give me a few mins to write it down.

Song 8 songs he wrote himself plus 2 oncore.

They are rocky songs and he had a band with him. Khelda says they were brillient.

One was called 19 mins,

Changes

Angel on my shoulder, the one dedicated to his mum.

Lost in you

I can fly

I love the titles of the songs, and am sure they will be as amazing as they sound :D

I am so pleased to hear Simon Fuller was there. Can't wait to hear these wonderfull songs we have waited so long for.

Anyone heard what Gareth was wearing?

I love the titles of the songs, and am sure thay will be amazing. :D

I am so pleased to hear Simon Fuller was there. Can't wait to hear these wonderfull songs we have waited so long for.

Anyone heard what Gareth was wearing?

I know what he was wearing, Roz texted me...she shouldnt mind me telling yous.

He was wearing grey trousers, white nike trainers, brown shirt, grey thin jumper with a black waistcoast :hyper: :blush:

Guest NicolaJayne

He was wearing grey trousers, white nike trainers, brown shirt, grey thin jumper with a black waistcoast :hyper: :blush:

WOW! I can imagine, thanks for that. Though Gareth would look gorgeous no matter what he was wearing, we won't have to wait long now for the pics and all the details. :D :tongue:

Wow, can just picture it, with that gorgeous face on the top.

Very trendy :wub:

Thanks for posting :D