Radio Interviews with Gareth

eternal

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

The interview with Graham Rogers on BBC Radio Wiltshire this morning is available for the next 30 days on Llisten Again (Graham was standing in for Sue Davies, so it's her show):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0469jk2

There are announcements at around 9 mins and 49 mins into the show, then the interview/songs start at 1h 26m. Anyone Of Us is played then the first bit of the interview followed by Let's Hear It For The Boy. Then there is traffic news, weather and some local stuff, so skip past a few minutes. Then Footloose is played followed by the rest of Gareth's interview which finishes about 1h 50m into the show.

Lovely interview with Graham who has known Gareth since Pop Idol. New to me was that Gareth sang at Salisbury Cathedral when the Bradford Cathedral choir toured when he was a head chorister.

Thanks Linda :thumbsup:

Graham standing in for Sue Davies threw me as to if the interview was from today.

Well done for your perseverence in finding it.

Whilst it must be hard work for the cast travelling round to different cities each week, there must also be an element of excitement too, visiting such lovely areas as Salisbury. Gareth's looking forward to coming to the area comes over in this interview.

He really, really praises all the cast and seems to have the greatest of respect for Maureen Nolan with her experience in the entertainment industry.

Lovely interview and I never tire of hearing' Anyone Of Us' on radio.

Just wish we could somehow keep some of these radio interviews on here so we can revisit them in the future.???

Thanks Linda, a really nice interview and very happy that given how busy Gareth is at the moment his speech is excellent. I also didn't realise he'd toured with Bradford Cathedral choir, what a talented boy he must have been - but of course we know that!