eternal

Mad About the Musicals 10th Anniversary Tour 2015/2016

16 posts in this topic

Think they have sent it to some of the forthcoming theatres on the tour.

Have seen some of them using it on their websites :thumbsup:

I love the trailer, it is a great advert for the show and even if I wasn't a Gareth fan it would make me want to see the show.

Edited by NicolaJayne

Thanks for popping the video on here Eternal , I love that song , your right All I ask Of You is from Phantom . I have been listening to this quite a lot, I find it relaxing . I wish I could get hold of the DVD which was on sale recently at a show .

Thanks for popping the video on here Eternal , I love that song , your right All I ask Of You is from Phantom . I have been listening to this quite a lot, I find it relaxing . I wish I could get hold of the DVD which was on sale recently at a show .

They had sold out of the DVD's last night Heather, but Karen said you can order one if you send her a message I think she said it was email to karen@michaelcourtney.co.uk

She let me pay her last night and she's going to post two out to me for me and Yvonne, but she said she was away until 5th June so it would be after then.

Thank you for your report Val, was lovely to read :) lovely to hear your sister was willing to go to the stage door with you and you both met him :) a perfect end to the evening like you say.

Thanks for your information about Gareth's DVD Val, I missed your post this morning, looks like we posted about the same time. I'm glad you got to see Gareth and enjoy the show yesterday :)

On 12/04/2017 at 0:03 PM, eternal said:

Half a Sixpence.  This is great!

Just seen this it's beautiful and the kind of thing I want Gareth to do in the future. He is made for musicals and musical theatre, thank you Chris.