Gareth's Horse

Val4Gareth

Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth is entering a whole new world now as a racehorse owner, hope it wins lots of races for him. . He hasn't revealed its name yet, never know it may be running at Ascot , I would definately back it.

Thank you for posting it here Val and for the lovely pic.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth is the owner not the jockey, jockeys have to be small. , I just hope it is a good one and brings Gareth a lot of money in by winning races as if it doesn't win races then it will cost him a lot of money. Think he will have to pay the trainer and jockeys wages.also upkeep of the horse and entering races. It is a very expensive hobby Maria.

Guest NicolaJayne

The article is interesting Chris and proves what I thought, you would have to be very lucky to make any money from it, and are much more likely to loose a substansional amount. I worry for Gareth and wonder if it's a wise move and if he really knows what he has let himself in for.

I'm sure it'll be a good investment, and something that Gareth will have considered and thought a lot about before making the commitment. I own two horses myself, not race horses and they do take a lot of looking after, but they bring lots of fun as well. Gareth's horse looks like a stunning horse.

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately I think Bunbury was a non-runner for the race. The race was 3pm at Wolverhampton.

Here is a link to the results http://www.skysports.com/racing/results/full-result/710902/wolverhampton/08-02-2016/download-the-coral-app-store-maiden-stakes (hope it works.)

This is Bunbury's profile http://www.skysports.com/racing/form-profiles/horse/909814/bunbury

Bunbury

• Sex: Bay Colt
  • Breeding: Dansili - Ithaca (USA) (Distant View (USA))
  • Trainer: R Hughes
  • Owner: The Villains

• 5 months later...