Bradford Meet up for the fans / Footloose/Final details added

eternal

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad everyone had a great time on Wednesdays meet up and the Footloose show, Maria that is the most gorgeous photo of you that I have ever seen .

I have to agree with that, you both look lovely Maria. :)

Thanks for all your great reports, I loved reading them. I am so pleased Val that you managed to get there and see Footloose this time round. Hope you are feeling ok after your long journey back home.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for your review Maria. You look lovely on your pic with Gareth and I think is your best one, you should be proud of it.

Sounds like a great time was had by all.

Hi Everyone Thank you so much for organising the Meet up I really enjoyed it. It was lovely to meet those of you I haven't before and to see the others again too. Really lovely to see you Val, so pleased you were able to come. I hope we can do it again some day.

Really enjoyed the show, love Gareth as Willard so funny , just brilliant. It was also lovely to see him after the show.

I went again on Saturday with my daughter and her boyfriend and the show was even better than Wednesday, can't explain it ... Both my daughter and her boyfriend LOVED THE SHOW they thought Gareth was fantastic, his singing, acting and thought he was so funny as Willard. They said Gareth was by far the best one in the show.

Thank you again to those who organised the meet up and to all that came and made it a special day X

Enjoyed reading all your reports 😀 Thank you x