Yorksheather

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should do well. Coconut drinks are popular at the moment, coconut water and coconut milk have many health benefits . I use coconut oil for cooking, as some oils give off chemicals when heated , which can cause cancer , and it is quite yummy .After searching , I see there are several manufacturers of Coconut tea , but I could just drinkCuppanut's Coconut and Cranberry right now .

Gareth's certainly venturing into new areas. Not sure whether I'd like this - of all the herbal and fruit teas I've tried I only like peppermint. However I think coconut is very popular at the moment and hopefully will do well for Gareth. Whatever, I think he's got a good business brain and wouldn't risk more than he can afford. I wish him all the best. He couldn't be more hard working! Footloose has a week off next week. I wonder if Gareth will have a rest or whether he has more projects to pursue.

I think this is a great idea. Gareth obviously wants to invest in other ventures so why not give it a try.

It says he is self financing so is not risking his property on it (like so many do).

These are other foods/drinks exhibiting at the same time as Cuppannuttea; http://www.foodanddrinkexpo.co.uk/products

Whoever is responsible for the artwork on the advertising has certainly done a good job, :thumbsup:

Lots of info on the launch of this product on Gareth's OS. It appears to be a joint venture with Karen Courtney (Ludmer) Not surprised after reading the benefits of the coconut products.

http://www.garethgates.com/2016/03/cuppanut-gareth-gates-the-man-behind-3-delicious-new-coconut-infusions/

Cuppanut – Gareth Gates the man behind 3 delicious new coconut infusions

PRODUCT LAUNCH – NEC Food and Drink Expo Hall 6, stand F151

Recently considered to be the new superfood, Coconut is storming the shelves in just about every food and drink establishment on the planet! Coconut water, coconut oil, coconut everything! Well, everything apart from a hot Coconut beverage…

Introducing ‘Cuppanut‘ – bio degradable tea bags filled with real coconut and mixed with a variety of 3 different flavours; Coconut, Coconut and Cranberry, Coconut Ginger and Turmeric.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-02-at-15.29.51.png

Created and founded by pop star Gareth Gates, Cuppanut is set to hit the shelves this Spring. Gareth’s vision was to create a ‘Coconut Tea’ without the Tea! No caffeine, no nasty hidden ingredients, just pure, raw goodness in a warm cup.

Gareth says

‘I am thrilled to announce the launch of a range of teas filled with health bursting properties with real coconut as its main ingredient. Spurred on by my love of coconut and my continuing desire for a healthy lifestyle I often experimented in my kitchen for fun never thinking that one day my teas could become a reality ’

THE 3 TEAS

1. COCONUT INFUSION: A fragrant naturally sweet coconut infusion makes for a tranquil cup of hot tea. Full of goodness and anti inflammatory properties.
  2. COCONUT AND CRANBERRY INFUSION: A delicious fruity infusion bursting with coconut and cranberries, containing powerful antioxidants and many health boosting properties.
  3. COCONUT, GINGER AND TURMERIC INFUSION: Ginger and Turmeric work in perfect harmony to produce an earthy uplifting and warmed spiced tea that has anti inflammatory and pain relieving properties.

As the main ingredient is pure coconut, the Cuppanut team are proud to promote the health benefits that come with consuming coconut:

COCONUT: Health benefits of Coconut are written about in the worldwide press on a daily basis. Such stories cover its use in treating Type 2 Diabetes, its rehydration properties due to its electrolyte balance, a treatment for acute diarrhoea in the developing world, an anti viral, anti fungus and anti bacterial treatment, its obesity prevention properties that speed up metabolism, and, how it improves heart health by providing healthy short chain and medium chain fatty acids (MCFA) that are essential to good health.

CRANBERRIES: Cranberries are ranked as one of the world’s healthiest super foods due to their nutrient and antioxidant content. Written medical benefits have shown some of its best known properties are in its role in preventing UTIs specifically for those with recurrent infections. Other press articles cover its anti inflammatory, cardiovascular health, anti cancer and prevention of kidney stones effects.

TURMERIC: Turmeric has many proven health benefits. One of its best known properties is its natural anti inflammatory compound matching the effectiveness of some anti inflammatory drugs. It is known to increase the anti oxidant capacity in the body and neutralise free radicals and also lower the risk of heart disease. Papers have been written about its anti cancer link and in preventing and treating Alzheimer’s disease, depression and Arthritis.

GINGER: Ginger has a long written history of use for relieving nausea, motion sickness and pain. In addition a recent study found ginger root reduced inflammation on markers in the colon within a month and could help with the pain of osteoarthritis. A relatively new area of research has shown it also dramatically lowered fasting blood sugar by 12% in people with Type 2 Diabetes.

Cuppanut will be launching its new range of teas in Hall 6 on stand F151 at the NEC Food and Drink Expo 18 – 20 April 2016 where all three tea flavours can be tried on the stand. Gareth will be on the stand on the 18 and 19 April to launch the new tea with the Press launch taking place at 1pm on the 18th April.

RRP £4.20 per box of 15 tea bags.

For more information email us at info@cuppanut.com

Or telephone Karen Ludmer 07956 301701

I have been scanning my local supermarket looking at competition (how sad am I).

Gareth's tea is in the higher end bracket so wonder if he will go to the higher end supermarket (cough.. Waitrose)?

I expect it is who shows interest in the product.

This is our first glimpse of it

Cd7deTpW0AAJ-M3.jpg

• eternal changed the title to Gareth launches Cuppanut Tea