Yorksheather

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great start and Gareth has done well.

Would think there is loads of promotion still to do.

Looks like Cuppanut are promoting at the Speciality Food Fair, London in September (these Fairs don't come cheap too):

Visit @cuppanuttea at #SFFF16 - a hot #coconut infusion created by @Gareth_Gates ! Stand 3143

and Gareth carries on his promotion for Holland & Barrett in Leicester:

The Cuppanut tour continues @Gareth_Gates will be at @HB_Highcross on the 30th August from 3pm #cuppanutontour #hollandandbarrett

I'm glad Gareth is doing so well with his Cuppanut , I've been away a few days and stocked up at Harrogate Holland & Barrett , they had plenty , the assistant hadn't tried it yet and asked if it was nice, as she could see I had bought a lot , so I told her it was very nice . I also went in Holland & Barrett at York , they didn't have as much , but they had had Gareth in there with his tasting, I recognised the staff from the pics I had seen .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for the lovely little video Val, so nice to watch..

Hope Cuppanut continues to do well.

Your pic with the Vodka looks very appetising Chris, especially on a hot day

• 2 weeks later...

Gareth's teas has been nominated for an award:

WOW! Coconut Ginger & Tumeric has been shortlisted for the Good Choice! Quality Food Awards #cuppanut @Gareth_Gates

Awards Here: http://goodchoice.qualityfoodawards.com/gc-2016/2016-shortlist

&

Wow another nomination! Coconut Infusion has been shortlisted for the 'Quality Food Awards' #cuppanut @Gareth_Gates

Awards Here: http://uk.qualityfoodawards.com/

Well done and good luck Gareth/Cuppanut.

(Edited 14/9/16)

Posted on Gareth's Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/GarethGates

After lots of hard work from Gareth and his team, Cuppanut is shortlisted for it’s first awards !

Cuppanut shortlisted for 2 Top Food Awards!

Cuppanut Coconut Infusion has been shortlisted in the Quality Food Awards ‘tea’ category with the awards ceremony and reception at the Grosvenor House Hotel on 10th November 2016.

This amazing achievement is barely a year since it was not much more than an idea in its founder’s head (Gareth Gates) and just 4 months into its production in April.
Cuppanut Coconut Ginger & Turmeric Infusion has been shortlisted in the Good Choice! Quality Food Awards ‘Soft Drinks - Alternative Hot Beverages’ category. These awards take place on Friday 21st October at the Marriott, Grosvenor Square, London.

These Coconut infusions are shortlisted alongside tea from well-known supermarkets such as Marks and Spencer and Lidl.

Gareth himself has spearheaded the success of this brand both in the boardroom and in the media – appearing at Food fairs and TV shows equally – such is the belief behind his product.

With more flavours due to hit the market soon, 2016 is sure to be a successful one, both for Cuppanut and for Gareth.

For more information contact info@cuppanut.com
Twitter; @cuppanuttea ; www.cuppanut.com for stockists
For Press Alison Parry

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I knew about this a few days ago on Twitter - should have thought to post in here.

Only available in independent health stores (not one near me) but can be read online. A very good article which is a bit different from others we have seen before. Lovely pics of Gareth too!

• eternal changed the title to Gareth launches Cuppanut Tea