Yorksheather

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting these Val, definitely a night he will treasure for the rest of his life.

Some of the Cuppanut team are visiting Market Street Manchester tomorrow, assuming Gareth will be too especially being Faye and her sisters hometown

https://www.facebook.com/cuppanut/photos/a.238497199825071.1073741828.238478086493649/374946102846846/?type=3

I am unable to go unfortunately as working a full day shift, just been off sick for a few days so its my first day back, nevermind

Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth is now not just a singer and actor but a successful business man, thank you Val for posting he has won the small producer award. Is there no end to this Mans talents

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A blog from Country Fare where they talk of Gareth "working like a trojan"  http://www.cotswold-fayre.co.uk/blog/ph-retail-trends-2017/

Not drinking tea or coffee seems to be another trend for 2017. Gareth Gates, who many of a certain age may remember from Pop Idol, has launched Cuppanut – a coconut tea to offer an alternative to tea and coffee, and we are interested to see what impact a celebrity endorsement has on a range within the speciality food sector. In an article last year, Gareth said to the Daily Telegraph that “selling tea would make him more money than selling records”.  We wait and see, but Gareth worked like a trojan and attended all our 6 Launch Events all over the UK in January and with that commitment I am sure it will do well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • eternal changed the title to Gareth launches Cuppanut Tea