Yorksheather

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Khelda said:

That is a great photo, love it. Much better than the one he has on twitter atm. imo. :)

I agree, thing is though, his own Twitter isn't to do with Cuppanut but then again it's nothin to do with the photoshoot the current profile pic is from either and we haven't heard anything more on that photo shoot, taking time to release any more pics, as though there isn't any more and the photo shoot isn't continuing, the mention of it did say over the coming weeks but a few weeks ago already since the last, I wouldn't want the pic he has at the min to come across to some that he's showing off or anything of the sort.

7 hours ago, Khelda said:

That is a great photo, love it. Much better than the one he has on twitter atm. imo. :)

I agree with you Khelda. Not a huge fan of the pics Gareth has on his twitter or facebook now.  Not rally into too much muscle.  But having said that his young fans think they're great. :unsure:

34 minutes ago, Val4Gareth said:

I agree with you Khelda. Not a huge fan of the pics Gareth has on his twitter or facebook now.  Not rally into too much muscle.  But having said that his young fans think they're great. :unsure:

Great to see a pic initially but not fir him to keep as a profile pic, that said, I'm not into muscle either, rather stare into his eyes lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great news from Gareth today:

I'm THRILLED to announce that from Tuesday, will be stocked in 300 major stores across the UK. Our brand new boxes will be rolling out on the same day, we hope you like them! Cuppanut is available in three flavours all made from natural ingredients.

and for his hard work

I still can’t quite believe I single handedly secured a listing with M&S for Hard work, Persistance and Drive pays off. Even when it seems tough - never give up

Well done Gareth from us here at GPG.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Chris, Gareth has done so well to to have Cuppanut accepted at M&S, they only stock the best products and I love the new packaging.

he  must  be so proud of himself.

• eternal changed the title to Gareth launches Cuppanut Tea