Yorksheather

Gareth launches Cuppanut at Food & Drink Expo Holland & Barrett first Retailer

244 posts in this topic

Just had to post this lovely picture of Gareth in here. Think its one of the best pictures I've seen of Gareth. :wub:

Cuppanut.jpg

Thanks for posting, I agree definitely one of the best :) I saw a few weeks ago, Cuppanut have it as their Twitter cover pic but can't see as much of Gareth in it because of what it was used for.

That is a great photo, love it. Much better than the one he has on twitter atm. imo. :)

1 hour ago, Khelda said:

That is a great photo, love it. Much better than the one he has on twitter atm. imo. :)

I agree, thing is though, his own Twitter isn't to do with Cuppanut but then again it's nothin to do with the photoshoot the current profile pic is from either and we haven't heard anything more on that photo shoot, taking time to release any more pics, as though there isn't any more and the photo shoot isn't continuing, the mention of it did say over the coming weeks but a few weeks ago already since the last, I wouldn't want the pic he has at the min to come across to some that he's showing off or anything of the sort.

7 hours ago, Khelda said:

I agree with you Khelda. Not a huge fan of the pics Gareth has on his twitter or facebook now.  Not rally into too much muscle.  But having said that his young fans think they're great. :unsure:

34 minutes ago, Val4Gareth said:

I agree with you Khelda. Not a huge fan of the pics Gareth has on his twitter or facebook now.  Not rally into too much muscle.  But having said that his young fans think they're great. :unsure:

Great to see a pic initially but not fir him to keep as a profile pic, that said, I'm not into muscle either, rather stare into his eyes lol

Looks like Cuppanut may be having new packaging

I'm currently looking at first drafts of our new Cuppanut box designs. They're looking good @cuppanuttea

Gareth has confirmed in a radio interview with Pulse2 that he has signed a deal with a huge supermarket for his tea (but not allowed to say who).

....I think it could begin with S....

Looking at the bag in this picture, could it possibly be Sainsbury's 

DAHeGb_VoAA0ozP.jpg

Yes I think it is

I think sometimes Gareth goes the extra mile to let fans know certain things. This is one of them ( in my opinion).

I agree Val and Chris, he does like to give hints to certain things sometimes while teasing us in other ways lol.

I shop in Sainsbury's and they have different bags. I don't think that the bag means anything. But could be wrong. :)

This sounds exciting. The range is being explanded.

had an exciting meeting at my tea manufacturer today for new flavours - they taste amazing !

DEeP4EqXUAAgpMU.jpg

Thanks for posting :) wonder what the s+v means, can't be salt and vinegar surely haha, saw GPGs tweet if the g+t was gin and tonic which yes would be interesting although he could of meant green tea.

No to salt and vinegar.

Gin & Tonic certainly sounds tastier than Green Tea lol.

Honey sounds quite therapeutic.