Yorksheather

Gareth launches Cuppanut at Food & Drink Expo Holland & Barrett first Retailer

244 posts in this topic

Gareth and Cuppanut have tweeted that Holland & Barrett will have Cuppanut in store from 25th June :thumbsup:

They're not going to be stocking it here apparently. At the moment anyway. :thumbsdown::unsure:

I rang the store and they said not at the moment. I'm not too bothered though as I'll keep buying it from the website until they do stock it.

Awe atill have a while to wait then till the 25th, hope they stock it at my local H and B in Waltham cross

Great news and a huge achievement for Gareth and his team.

Cuppanut have confirmed they Holland and Barrett are live :jump:http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/brands/cuppanut/

To follow Holland and Barrett on Twitter see @holland_barrett.

Thanks , that is good news , thanks for the link . I have just made an online order , taking the advantage of by one get anything half price offer .Postage is £2.99 . I have also ordered some of the apesnacks crispy coconut curls , which Gareth mentioned on twitter and I liked the sound of them :thumbsup:

I have also just ordered more Cuppanut, 2 packs of all 3 flavours and because the order came to over £20 postage was free.

But disappointed to find out my local H& B won't be stocking it, only the larger stores. So hope the postage remains free on double the quantity.

Ahh cool Heather, only just realized there is a list of the tour, will check it out although the ones on the list so far ane probably the ones which have already received the teas.

I have just read on Twitter that all Holland and Barrett's will be stocking Cuppanut, so that is very good news.

He is also in talks with other stores to stock it, so it is all good news

Brilliant to hear Cuppanut will eventually be in all the Holland and Barrett stores, thanks for posting Elaine also to Heather posting about Gareth going to Yorks H&B Thursday.

I have just read on Twitter that all Holland and Barrett's will be stocking Cuppanut, so that is very good news. He is also in talks with other stores to stock it, so it is all good news

Who tweeted this Elaine?

This is from Holland & Barrett so far:

Meet the nutty man behind @cuppanuttea... @Gareth_Gates! Pop in store for a coconut cuppa - more dates to come!

CnLGpF_WEAAB-4F.png

There have been some lovely pictures posted on Twitter of Gareth at the Newcastle store. Particularly like this one.

post-132-0-94722900-1468593956_thumb.jpg

And these two just sums up what Gareth is all about. :wub:

post-132-0-18091400-1468594292_thumb.jpg

post-132-0-14507600-1468594296_thumb.jpg

Thanks Val, lovely photos. Gareth looks so happy, hope is voice is now back to normal and he doesn't have to take any more time off from Footloose - he must have hated letting people down.

Looks to me like Gareth is going to be visiting stores which are nearby to the places he's appearing in Footloose. Makes sense for him I think.

That crossed my mind yesterday too which is why I have my doubts he will visit Birmingham so its probably unfair of me to keep asking about it which is why I chose to stop, he is in Manchester sometimes when he's off to be with Faye when she's working so he'll probably visit here then so i'm hoping to be able to encourage Sarahjane to come bless her as she's the reason why I wanted Birmingham really but I understand if he can't as not sure it's near any Footloose venues, there's over 600 stores with Cuppanut so its humanly impossible to visit all those so will probably be the larger stores he visits too.

Who tweeted this Elaine?

This is from Holland & Barrett so far:

Meet the nutty man behind https://twitter.com/cuppanuttea'>@cuppanuttea... https://twitter.com/Gareth_Gates'>@Gareth_Gates! Pop in store for a coconut cuppa - more dates to come!

[img=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnLGpF_WEAAB-4F.png]

Sorry Chris didn't see this earlier, I am not absolutely sure who tweeted it but think it was Holland & Barrett