Yorksheather

Gareth launches Cuppanut at Food & Drink Expo Holland & Barrett first Retailer

246 posts in this topic

Thank you for posting these Val, definitely a night he will treasure for the rest of his life.

Some of the Cuppanut team are visiting Market Street Manchester tomorrow, assuming Gareth will be too especially being Faye and her sisters hometown

https://www.facebook.com/cuppanut/photos/a.238497199825071.1073741828.238478086493649/374946102846846/?type=3

I am unable to go unfortunately as working a full day shift, just been off sick for a few days so its my first day back, nevermind

Gareth is now not just a singer and actor but a successful business man, thank you Val for posting he has won the small producer award. Is there no end to this Mans talents

Edited by NicolaJayne

Gareth finishes his last Panto on Sunday, has one day off and back on tour today!!

Today I start a different kind of tour. I'm touring with and - we kick off today in Leeds!

C2XRepmWgAAg2q2.jpg

It's Wholesale Trade only but an insight into it HERE

Thanks for posting :) typical of Gareth having just one day off and back working already.

Interesting Chris, I would love to be there. 

Gareths Cuppanut has proved very popular. I love it and wouldn't be without mine. 

A blog from Country Fare where they talk of Gareth "working like a trojan"  http://www.cotswold-fayre.co.uk/blog/ph-retail-trends-2017/

Not drinking tea or coffee seems to be another trend for 2017. Gareth Gates, who many of a certain age may remember from Pop Idol, has launched Cuppanut – a coconut tea to offer an alternative to tea and coffee, and we are interested to see what impact a celebrity endorsement has on a range within the speciality food sector. In an article last year, Gareth said to the Daily Telegraph that “selling tea would make him more money than selling records”.  We wait and see, but Gareth worked like a trojan and attended all our 6 Launch Events all over the UK in January and with that commitment I am sure it will do well.

Will be there, can't not really when it's my hometown and I happen to have the weekend off :)

Lucky you Maria, hope you get a pic with Gareth today. 

Was lovely seeing Gareth in there today as well as his Dad, there were 2 ladies there when I got there, was about half 1 then a man was there waiting after me, looks like there was always someone there to sample them.

IMG_0018.JPG

Thanks Maria for coming back to tell us how it went and your lovely photo.

I must admit to be wary whenever anyone in a shop approaches me with any sample. Think I would be very shy and nervous if it were Gareth ans his dad.

Hope they were glad to see you.