Gareth's Vlogs

Val4Gareth

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving all these vlogs. Thanks for posting them on here (otherwise I wouldn't be able to see them).

Love the one in the quiet coach on the train. Bet Gareth was popular (not)?

Oh and now he is having to wear proper specs. A sign of all this computer work me thinks.

I can't believe he done a vlog when he's spending precious time with his beautiful family bless him, he is by far the best as it is, each vlog is very much appreciated because he doesn't have to do them for us but chooses to do so because he wants to share things with us, i'm sure no other star would share private family time with us, amazing family but they are anyway without being happy for Gareth to do this.

Guest NicolaJayne

Yes it's lovely Maria, really looking forward to seeing Gareth back on This Morning tomorrow. Wonder if it will be Holly and Philip interviewing him

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Lovely to see them having fun, but have to admit to not being able to tell everything they say on my I pad, even with the sound on full for some reason.