Gareth's Vlogs

Val4Gareth

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really enjoyed seeing those vlogs Val.

It was so good to hear/see Matt(well not really see Matt as he must have been holding the camera) and Gareth chatting. How lovely to see Gareth pushing the pram (and with such pride too).

So glad you asked Matt to let them be public and please thank him on behalf of GPG too.

Lovely videos - Gareth was obviously having a great time catching up with Matt and meeting Ronnie for the first time. There's another one now following on from the one outside the cathedral:

https://www.facebook.com/matt.wilton.50/videos/10157453810765720/

Thanks for asking Matt to make them public, Val.

Gareth has posted a vlog on Twitter from inside the cathedral but I don't know how to post the link.

A real treat today to get a vlog and three videos though. Gareth sounding and looking fantastic.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Val for the links to the v logs and for asking Matt to make them public. , I am loving watching them and it's giving Gareths speech good practice and keeping us entertained at the same time.

Guest NicolaJayne

Loved this one with the sat nav, they are a damn nuisance at times but what would we do without them, helping us find all the places Gareth is appearing at that we have never been to before. So funny.

Loved the satnav one too lol and also the rapping one, the only issue I have and I know I might sound a bore but he's driving at the time which we all know how dangerous texting while driving can be for example, that said, i'm sure Gareth will be careful and keep his eye on the road enough at the same time, was probably pretty quiet on the roads at the time or i'm sure he wouldn't risk it.

• 4 weeks later...