Easter Panto Tour- Robin Hood

Val4Gareth

Well this is a bit of a surprise!

I had got out my knitting, my unread pile of books and ready for that new gym membership because Gareth was taking a break.

Puts away knitting, pile of unread books go back in the cupboard and cancelled the gym membership :thumbsup:

Must admit to never having heard of a panto at Easter before but look forward to the new Kevin Costner (Robin Hood Prince of Thieves).

Guest NicolaJayne

This is a lovely surprise, as most of us are having to miss out on the Xmas Panto, with it being in Belfast. Quite a few places are staging panto's not at Xmas now, a bit odd but I'm not complaining. Gareth is full of surprises isn't he.

Hoping for one in London or the South East.

Looks like this may be the first date for the panto we've seen yet. 

https://www.ents24.com/northwich-events/northwich-memorial-court/gareth-gates/4847783?referer=touralert&utm_medium=email&utm_source=touralert&utm_campaign=alerts

Sun 2nd Apr - Mon 3rd Apr

GARETH GATES

@ Northwich Memorial Court, Northwich

Robin Hood: Gareth Gates

Anton Benson Productions are proud to bring the fun and frolics of panto to Sherwood Forest as Robin Hood and his Merry Men battle to outwit the dastardly Sheriff of Nottingham. 

Starring Gareth Gates as Robin Hood, with further star casting yet to be announced.

Will Robin seize the day and win the hand of his fair Maid Marion? 

All will be revealed in a another laugh a minute, all-singing, all-dancing rollercoaster ride through pantoland! Coming Easter 2017! 

• 1 month later...

So far there's now the theatre in the place on ents24 put on Twitter today, Natasha found it on St Albans, Kirsty Wadd found it on Corn Exchange Cambridge and Linda, Redditch all except Redditch mention Gareth for some reason which makes me think Gareth isn't doing that one, hope this is not the case and it's just the theatre haven't been told even Robin Hoods part yet, really hope he is doing the Redditch dates, so close to Sarahjane.

Guest NicolaJayne

So happy to hear that Robin Hood is coming to St Albans on the 12th and 13 th of April, and taking bookings now , Gareth name and pic on the poster so wondering if I should book now, even though not confirmed by Gareth or management.

I asked Easter panto on tour's witter page yesterday if Gareth is meant to be doing all the dates and they said

Gareth will be doing the whole of our Easter tour of Robin Hood. Dates will be announced soon, I'm sure that means the venues so far are happening so it's safe to book

Hi Guys
Are you all getting festive ? :0)

As you know Gareth is touring in an Easter Panto in 2017. We hope to have the full dates this week and will post as soon as we have them - please bear with us, as until we have the go ahead contractually we are unable to post - I'm sure you understand thank you for your patience.

Gareth HQ x

Guest NicolaJayne

I have already booked for St Albans arena on the 12th of April and received my tickets today. Kelly and Gill Weiks  have also booked, all on front row for the evening performance. Are there any more Gareth fans on here near enough to join us. 

Kind of makes up a bit for missing out on the Christmas panto in Belfast. 

HI everyone

These are the dates we can announce so far in APRIL 2017 for the Easter Panto. More will follow as soon as we are allowed to release them.

Gareth HQ x

Fri 31st March (1 performance only)  .Book Tickets HERE..

SUN 2nd & Monday 3rd
NORTHWICH MEMORIAL COURT Book Tickets HERE

TUE 4th & Wed 5th 
LEEDS CARRIAGEWORKS Book Tickets HERE

FRI 7th & Sat 8th 
NEWARK PALACE Book Tickets HERE

SUN 9th & Monday 10th
CLACTON PRINCES THEATRE  Book Tickets HERE

TUE 11
CAMBRIDGE CORN EXCHANGE

WED 12th & Thurs 13th
ST ALBANS ARENA  Book Tickets HERE

FRI 14th & Sat 15th 
BURNLEY MECHANICS  Book Tickets HERE

MON 17
WHITLEY BAY PLAYHOUSE

TUE 18
WHITLEY BAY

WED 19th & Thurs 20th 
DONCASTER CAST Book Tickets HERE

FRI 21st & Saturday 22nd 
REDITCH PALACE Book Tickets HERE

See more

On 12/12/2016 at 7:34 PM, sylvia said:

HI everyone

These are the dates we can announce so far in APRIL 2017 for the Easter Panto. More will follow as soon as we are allowed to release them.

Gareth HQ x

Fri 31st March (1 performance only)  .Book Tickets HERE..

SUN 2nd & Monday 3rd
NORTHWICH MEMORIAL COURT Book Tickets HERE

TUE 4th & Wed 5th 
LEEDS CARRIAGEWORKS Book Tickets HERE

FRI 7th & Sat 8th 
NEWARK PALACE Book Tickets HERE

SUN 9th & Monday 10th
CLACTON PRINCES THEATRE  Book Tickets HERE

TUE 11
CAMBRIDGE CORN EXCHANGE

WED 12th & Thurs 13th
ST ALBANS ARENA  Book Tickets HERE

FRI 14th & Sat 15th 
BURNLEY MECHANICS  Book Tickets HERE

MON 17
WHITLEY BAY PLAYHOUSE

TUE 18
WHITLEY BAY

WED 19th & Thurs 20th 
DONCASTER CAST Book Tickets HERE

FRI 21st & Saturday 22nd 
REDITCH PALACE Book Tickets HERE

See more

Have updated this post with links to tickets.

Can we look out to see when the others are available please?

• 4 weeks later...