Easter Panto Tour- Robin Hood

Val4Gareth

Guest NicolaJayne

So agree Khelda, he has done so much since then, yet all that is mentioned is the Panto,s 

I also think Gareth is not good at promoting himself.

On 3/22/2017 at 2:24 PM, Khelda said:

Thanks Heather.

I don't know why they still have to talk about pop idol which was so many years ago, instead they should talk about all the musical shows he has done recently and is still doing.IMO.

I think people just associate Gareth with Pop Idol (and lazy journalism).

I think Gareth's shy nature stops him promoting himself.

Last week when we experienced a dreadful terrorist attack in London, I felt Gareth was quite sensitive to the situation but noticed that others continued to post details of themselves, themselves, themselves. Think I would rather have Gareth's approach.

Yes would rather have Gareths approach any day, some are all self self self, I was confused several years back, someone I worked with who done part time said Gareth loves himself, I love me who do you love in response to the Whatever Happened to Gareth Gates doc, I thought that couldn't be further from the truth, I didn't respond but now I would, was to shy back then, even to this day I've been confused at how he could possibly come across that way, some people have weird opinions, just thought I'd share that.

10 hours ago, NicolaJayne said:

Very true Gareth's thoughts are always for others, and he promotes the Maguire programme more than the shows he is involved  with.

He promotes everything and everyone else more than he does his own career. Time he started to put himself first I think. 

13 hours ago, Val4Gareth said:

He promotes everything and everyone else more than he does his own career. Time he started to put himself first I think. 

I couldn't agree more to be honest Val, its all well and good being the sort of person who puts others before himself, should be more people like him generally speaking but there should be a limit, he goes to far with it if I'm being honest, there's more feelings I'd like to share but can't put them into words.

Went to see the panto in Warrington last night with ValR,it was so funny completely different from the normal panto,it was just slapstick comedy from start to finish.You couldn't say anyone was the Star of the show the whole cast were brilliant.

When we arrived Gareth's car was parked right next to the front of the theatre,Gareth was stood next to it we said hello but didn't engage in a conversation.His mum Missy and Mia were there also,Missy was trying to skate on a wave board.

In the theatre Missy and Mia were sat on the balcony just above us,They knew all the dances,also the actions to the Easter version of the 12 days of Christmas.It was great fun watching them as well as the Panto. Along with other children!Missy was wished a special happy birthday,during the show Gareth put his finger on his lips looked at Missy,she did the same to him,at the end he was blowing them kisses.

We were wet during one part of the slapstick when they were using water pistols,Val especially.

Having seen lots of Pantos I think this was the best,the children didn't have any time to get bored.

Thank you so much for telling us about the Panto Doris. Been wondering if anyone would be able to get there and give us a review. . Sounds like it was a great show. Wish I could get to one of them. Glad you both enjoyed it. 

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for a lovely report Doris, sounds brilliant. I am really looking forward to this.

It is a first for me, never been to an Easter panto before, but they seem to be becoming very popular.

, and great for most of us who couldn't get to the Christmas one. 

Thanks Doris for a great report on your visit to the panto at Warrington. I didn't realise you were going.

It's always good to hear from others who have been fortunate to have seen it, how it all went. Gareth seems to be having a ball. Lovely Missy was able to be there too.