Adjusting to the new updates

Val4Gareth

It is a little strange for us all at the moment as we are trying to find our way around this what seems like 'new site'.

Unfortunately the red page could not be dealt with until we had the upgrade. Now it can!

If you are unable to login or register as a new user please email: gpgoriginal@gmail.com and we will do our best to help you.

Meantime we are Holding On Tight!

Guest NicolaJayne

I am sure we will soon get used to it, one very good thing is it has got rid of the phishing sign.  But I did panic a bit when I had to sign in wondering if I could remember my password, relief when it worked. I am sure the new members having difficulty joining was something to do with the red pages, it was very off putting.

Do you login from a link saved to your computer or do you google us each time you visit?

It seems it is a bit of a long process to get the red page removed.  A request has been put in to Google by Admin but they have to do their checks before they will remove the page. All very frustrating but hopefully it will be removed soon.

Guest NicolaJayne
16 hours ago, Val4Gareth said:

When I read this post from Elaine I tried getting in on my iPad and I didn't get the red page from there, but still getting it on my laptop. 

It's very strange that the red pages are coming up on your laptop and not on your I pad. I never use anything but my I pad as it is much more instant than the laptop. My husband is the only one who uses that.