Gareth and Faye at National TV Awards

Yorksheather

Couple of  great new photos  of Gareth and Faye arriving at the TV awards :)

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/gareth-gates?family=editorial&phrase=gareth gates&excludenudity=true&sort=best

Big congratulations from us all at GPG to Faye. She won!!

My baby did it.... SHE DID IT!! I couldn't be more proud of my beautiful angel You deserve it all baby BEAMING x

Don't worry about this Heather. As long as we can bring news to the site it doesn't matter who gets the credit.

There was an article in The Sun newspaper (:ph34r: ) I hid it behind The Times as I read it!

It was on Lorraine's page who was at the NTA's last week. The article pictured Faye but I loved what Lorraine said about Gareth-" Faye's real-life partner, the ridiculously cute Gareth Gates, was bursting with pride as he watched her collect her gong"

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for the video Heather from You Tube and the article from Hello mag.so funny, think I could do with a bit of Gareth's fake tan at the moment, feeling washed out with no holiday on the horizon yet.

I usually read the boards late at night when I am tired, so sorry to Chris for the Daily Mail article., and thank you for that..

Always  get the Sun as Brian likes it for the sport, so read Lorraine's article in there.