Gareth at The Mirror Ball

Yorksheather

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Heather, I would love to have seen Gareth playing the guitar. Only found out about the Mirror Ball from Twitter this morning. It looked a very grand evening.  I have looked for videos of Gareth playing the quitar  but could only find the clip from the Go Your Own Tour.

lovely pic of Gareth and Faye at the mirror balllol

IMG_1911.JPG

Thank you Heather, Elaine and Val for your info, definitely looks an amazing evening.

True Val, would of been extra special if Gareth was singing but guess while he's having his few months break which seems to be just vocally as he is still busy as ever other than performing, he is holding off from singing but let's hope this break has enabled a full recovery and he comes back on top form with singing, I do also miss events like this with him performing.

5 hours ago, Khelda said:

Thanks for the link Val, great write up, unfortunately I can't get the video to work. I am not a member on that site.

You don't have to be a member Khelda. You should just be able to see it.

I agree with you Val but think Maria has a point. While he is resting his voice Gareth's voice will be better in the future.

Not to far in the future though, hope by the time Robin Hood and Footloose starts as these shows will be a test on how much of a recovery on his vocal cords he has, hope he'll be close to a full recovery if he hasn't already then we can start seeing tweets again etc on how much of an amazing singer he is as I do really miss that.

Guest NicolaJayne
23 hours ago, Yorksheather said:

Did you look at the fun pics from the photo booth Elaine ? Gareth has a toy plastic guitar, l presume he played a real one  

Hah ha yes I did see them Heather, Gareth always the joker. It's great they both have the same sense of humour, made for each other

By the way  Val the  link worked for me and video played all the way through. 

Online OK mag , have an article on Gareth and Faye's performance at The Mirror Ball , great to see Gareth's instrument accomplishments get a good mention by Faye .

I'm glad you have managed to see the clip Khelda :)

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/1019150/gareth-gates-stuns-girlfriend-faye-brookes-heartwarming-duet-charity-gig-mirror-ball-guitar-acoustic

Guest NicolaJayne

I think OK magaepazine love printing all the beautiful pics of Gareth and Faye and who could blame them, they are a very handsome couple.