Gareth does Let's Sing And Dance For Comic Relief

Yorksheather

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks Heather looking forward to it, and to vote. I'm sure Boys  Aloud will get lots of votes because they are all popular with their own fans.

Thanks for Radio Times latest link Eternal which is interesting , I wonder where Gareth will do pants this year ? they seem to get earlier and earlier each year with the announcements . Coleen Nolan was announced for Bradfords panto a couple of weeks ago.It will be good to see Gareth on prime time Saturday night tomorrow night .

Guest NicolaJayne

Just watched Boys Aloud on , and got to admit Gareth  made a very attractive and  convincing Cheryl, and actually the most convincing as a woman.

Duncan could never pass as a woman with his muscles and tattoos, a dead give away.

they were brilliant though.

looks like you can't vote till the end, and not sure what happens if they get the most votes. 

Guest NicolaJayne

It's such a shame that Boys Aloud didn't get through, they were great but had tough competition,  I have to admit The Chasers were very good and even more so as none of them have any singing experience to my knowledge.

I didn't see the TV programme so a thankful someone has posted the video on here.

Wasn't Gareth's voice lovely on TV and didn't he just look amazing? so pretty!

I loved the act. Thought they were all great- particularly liked the chap who looked like Nichola Roberts too.

What a shame they didn't get through but what a blast of a week they have had and am sure their appearance has helped to raise more money for Comic Relief.

The newspapers have focused on Gareth so much :D

Thanks for posting, I agree we need to keep it, makes a better looking woman than me lol.

Edits to say better looking than Cheryl in this pic comparison Lorna tweeted which Gareth had retweeted lol, there was definitely talent in the makeup artists who worked on him.

and some of the tweets:

bloody hell

Holy shit you look beautiful.

wow you look fabulous

is that you?? Omg you look beautiful lol

that scaringly suits you!

and there was me thinking it was

omg you look fabulous totally believable and stunning my brother thought you were a model he loved u 4 a minute xxx

you make a better girl then i do 😩😩