Gareth on TV next Sunday morning 28/5/17

Guest NicolaJayne

Guest NicolaJayne

There was a programme on ITV this morning with Englebert Humperdinck on,it ended just before 9 30 and the presenter I think Aled jones said Gareth Gates is one of the Guests next week.

Thanks for telling us about this show.

I have never watched it but really enjoyed it. Aled Jones certainly does his research into his guests.

Thought it a very relaxed interview from Gareth. He was so lovely (although I thought looked a little bit too thin. Wearing black makes you look thinner - I am an expert!) Loved the hat though.

If you missed it (or want to keep watching it again and again) LOOK HERE:)

It was a lovely interview. I enjoyed watching it.  Aled is a really lovely person. Not sure I liked the bit on the end where he asked Gareth if being an Entrepreneur was the way forward and Gareth said that was the plan. Just feel he's moving further and further away from music unfortunately. :(

I feel the same as Val in a way especially as I think it's Paul logged in as Cuppanut a lot of the time recently when they tweet good afternoon cuppanutters etc and his name is in the new management. If he did move away from music, Inhope he will always continue with theatre.

That aside, it was such a lovely interview, he always comes across so lovable and everyone enjoys interviewing him.

I've been thinking about Gareth's reply Val and if you think he has just signed a big deal with a major supermarket for Cuppanut, he can hardly come out and say he is now looking to release new music. He has to show commitment to his business.

Meantime this is the guy Gareth tweeted about who he found inspiring so there is always hope.

Thanks Chris,

As I said I was lucky enough to see him live at Blenheim Palace during an evening show with a beautiful sunset, it was amazing and his music is just so relaxing, no wonder Gareth plays it when he's working.

Guest NicolaJayne
On 21/05/2017 at 9:42 AM, NicolaJayne said:

I have not managed to watch the interview from my hospital bed sad as you now have to sign in and I have not had to before, tried everything.

12 hours ago, NicolaJayne said:

I have not managed to watch the interview from my hospital bed sad as you now have to sign in and I have not had to before, tried everything.

Sory to hear you are in hospital Elaine. Is this as a result of the tests you had on Friday? Hope you're feeling better soon.