Attitude Magazine August 2017

eternal

Don't worry Val, to be honest it's his gorgeous face and eyes that get me going, his hard work at the gym has payed off and good to see the results initially but I keep coming back for a look at a pic for his face, I worry he takes it to far sometimes especially after dropping dumbbell on his chest, I don't think he should really be having topless pics as his Twitter and Facebook profile pic, comes across as vain showing off, nothing to do with being a singer, actor and entrepreneur, the top right pic would make a lovely profile pic though if it was zoomed in on his face rather than capturing the topless.

Guest NicolaJayne

The topless pics  of Gareth present him as a model, and not as a singer, actor or entrepreneur so tend to agree with you Val and Maria that they are not suitable as a profile pic. I have to agree that he goes over the top with the gym sometimes and the really pumped up muscles don't do a lot for me.

For those into muscles, he is perfect now top half wise, this interview said about wanting to put whatever amount of pounds on more but he doesn't need to, I hear he skips leg day but if he wants it work on something then it should be them concentrated on now, as Sarahjane says we love Gareth and find him gorgeous muscle or not. I'm glad you seen what I meant about the profile pic thing, the top right corner pic as I say would however make a gorgeous profile pic with clothes on or close up of his face where you can't see if his topless or not, how do we tell him this without offending him that it seems a bit odd having topless as profile pics, I understand itneith this interview as it's a fitness section.