Gareth opens his own Stammer School for Children

eternal

BIG NEWS! I'm thrilled to announce the launch of 'Gareth Gates Stammer School' - a Speech therapy programme for kids

https://www.garethgatesstammerschool.com/

Tweet: @ggstammerschool

Email: info@garethgatesstammerschool.com

Great news. Best of luck to him and to all those luck children who will benefit. Gareth always talks of wishing there had been some support for stammerers when he was a child. How wonderful he wants to help those in the same position as him.

I'm so proud and pleased that Gareth is doing this - he knows just how hard it is for children who have a stammer so if the perfect person to set up a school to help them. He's been successful in everything he;s done so far and I'm sure he'll do well with this venture.

Guest NicolaJayne

Well Done to Gareth and I hope it is a success for him, but I marvel  at how he manages to spread himself around and keep all these projects up and running. I can't keep up with him. 

Guest NicolaJayne

It is on the Bizarre page of the sun today

says 

The new GARETH GATES Stammer School will offer speech therapy to kids. 

The Pop Idol runner-up will help youngsters overcome speech impediments like his own in a course from November 9th to 11th

So sounds like it's not a permanent thing and only on for 2 days.

41 minutes ago, NicolaJayne said:

It is on the Bizarre page of the sun today

says 

The new GARETH GATES Stammer School will offer speech therapy to kids. 

The Pop Idol runner-up will help youngsters overcome speech impediments like his own in a course from November 9th to 11th

So sounds like it's not a permanent thing and only on for 2 days.

That's just when the first course is being run Elaine. Sounds like there will be more to me reading the post on Twitter. 

Do you have a child who Stammers? If so please get in touch. We're holding our first 3 day course on 9th 10th 11th November 2017 #GGSS

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is exciting for both Gareth and the children

I’m getting excited and geared up for our first tomorrow! We have lots of kids coming who suffer with same affliction as I do. Stammering doesn’t have to define you - and we’re looking forward to helping these kids build confidence and self-esteem.

Good Luck from us all.

Gareth's first stammerschool weekend seems to have been a huge success, according to Rich Wincup

What a weekend! The kids were brave, determined & never held back on . A total privilege to coach them, and coach alongside friends, new & old! Loved it so much. so glad to know you. Nothing but thanks to & .

Dey3k3TWAAEp9QG.jpg

Dey3k3XW4AAvtJD.jpg
Dey3k3ZXcAAff-z.jpg
Dey3k3WW0AE4fmt.jpg

• 1 month later...

This is good news:

We are delighted to announce that next Monday during ITV there will be a showing a short film all about Gareth Gates Stammer School. This was a filming from our first event back in May. Please pass this on to anyone who has young children who stammer.