Gareth on Lorraine today

Guest NicolaJayne

It was a really good interview and Gareth spoke so well giving the message you can do things to help with your stammer but if you're having a bad day,  that's ok too. I'm sure that's what people who stammer need to hear and known to help with their confidence

.I read on Facebook that Rich Winchup is helping Gareth with this course. 

This is one of the best things Gareth has done in a long while. 

Thank you Heather and Chris for posting the various things, all lovely to see. I prefer the Mirror article to the Mail one as like you say it focuses more on the stammer school which is what the interview was mainly done for, as lovey the relation ship between Gareth and Faye is, we hear a lot about that already, just saying, not out of jealousy towards her or anything.

I'm never ever ever again bothering to read public comments on articles because there's always so much negativity, hardly any praise him yet go on about his hair, not aging well, bad dress sense, calling him z lister and all this other bull, not everyone will like what he's wearing so can't really moan about that but it's the general majority of negativity that annoys me, how anyone can think he doesn't age well is beyond me, not everyone will find him stunning, gorgeous etc of course but that's different, they can still not have the opinion he's aging badly.

I think we must remember in general, people go out of their way to post negative comments but not so many post positive ones. It makes me feel better if I ignore the comments and concentrate on the article.

It's amazing how the Daily Mail article focuses more on the relationship as opposed the good Gareth is doing for others. Once again the goodies in life never get much recognition.

1 hour ago, eternal said:

It's amazing how the Daily Mail article focuses more on the relationship as opposed the good Gareth is doing for others. Once again the goodies in life never get much recognition.

That was what I didn't like about the article in the Daily Mail. You would have thought the appearance was about the two of them rather than about Gareth's Stammer School. Much preferred the article in the Daily Mirror, who concentrated on what was important.