Snippet of Gareth in the sun today 22nd november

Guest NicolaJayne

Guest NicolaJayne

It's on Bizare page

KATIE PRICE says she'd have sex with GARETH GATES again if she wasn't married but sadly for her, feelings aren't mutual . The singer said in  New ! "I try not to read anything about that. She's built a career on telling stories like that. I built a career on talent and working hard."

Good on Gareth .

Thanks for posting this, yes good on Gareth, she spoilt herself yet again bringing Gareth up in the feud with Chris in the way that she did, his music career may nit be what it used to be but he is very successful is several ways and gained what he has by working hard.

Will have to buy the interview in New to see what he has to say as seems he probably talks about several things in it.

Thanks Elaine for letting us know about Gareth in The Sun's Bizarre . Katie Price said the about Gareth quite a while ago , and they've read Gareth's comments from New Magazine , which I thought where good . I bought New Mag yesterday which was worth buying , it was mainly  Gareth's Stammer School which starts in January and Gareth's love for Missy .