Pics of Gaz and Suzanne at Heathrow.

VickyGates

There are 12 lovely pics of Gareth and Suzann at Heathrow :D

It says

I've just looked at the link,there are 12 very nice pics of Gareth and Suzanne at Heathrow.It Says

Heathrow Airport 12/1/05 PopIdol Gareth Gates and Girlfriend Suzanne Mole arrive Back at Heathrow Airport After Holidaying In The Royal Country of Brunei.He attended and Performed At Various Functions For The Sultan Of Brunei while he was there.

Gareth Picked Up His Own Luggage When he Arrived Back in London And Had a Taxi Waiting for Him to take Him and His Girlfriend Home.(notice Janice got on some pics )

aww wicked they are both looking lovley

ally and heather u are luving this lol and as for rachel

so so funny looking at me talking to suz and ignoring gaz bless him ive got no idear what im saying to suz lol and thats worring re some question i would like to ask her is that not correct ally

bless them both nice too see them happy and relaxed and obviously very much together and i expect dreading going back to works like we all so after hols

ally and heather u are luving this lol and as for rachel

so so funny looking at me talking to suz and ignoring gaz bless him ive got no idear what im saying to suz lol and thats worring re some question i would like to ask her is that not correct ally

bless them both nice too see them happy and relaxed and obviously very much together and i expect dreading going back to works like we all so after hols

I haven't spoken to Rachel yet,but you did give me a big laugh :lol: you'll have to watch out now,they'll be checking who that woman is :D

Agree they both look lovely and relaxed,must have had a great time on their hols.They do make a gorgeous couple :wub:

ive got no idear what im saying to suz lol and thats worring re some question i would like to ask her is that not correct ally

could have been the L question :P please tell me it wasn't the C one???!!!! :o:ph34r::ph34r:

&as for finding this all funny, i haven't laughed so much in ages :P who knows where you'll pop up next! :P:D

aww thank you thats just made my day again hehe. I love him in that jacket its just adorable though the hat I would be happy without I mean I like Gazzy's hair more. But eh I bet it probably looked bad after eighteen hours of flight then again it is his hair so maybe not. I have thought to much about this anyways Yippeee hes home :D

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Janice for the link with the rest of the pics, I couldn't get in the site to see them. :D They look so happy and relaxed together, obviously had a good holiday. Lucky girl. :wub: