Video Group - discussion in here

Snowdrop

God he's so wonderful...his voice is just amazing, pitch perfect, and it seems so unfair that he can't get that type of promotion in the UK - it would do him the world of good. Still, can't complain too much, cos at least we can still watch it. :D:wub:

The way he sings...wow. And I'll never fail to be impressed with how people can play an instrument and sing at the same time. And when he does it, well...lovely. I'm so so proud of him - made me go all gooey watching that, and the whole hairs on the back of your neck thing...I always used to think people exaggerated, cos it's never happened to me before, but it did watching that, and...WOW! :blink::wub::wub:

One complaint...grey boxers. What is that all about?! Hasn't he worked out that black is so much sexier by now?! :P Grey reminds me of an old man...sorry Gaz! :wacko:

One complaint...grey boxers.  What is that all about?!  Hasn't he worked out that black is so much sexier by now?!  :P  Grey reminds me of an old man...sorry Gaz!  :wacko:

I agree black on him is much sexier but I wouldnt complain about any boxers on that boy hehe :wub: