Video Group - discussion in here

Snowdrop

OK - I'll kick off. :P

I enjoyed watching these files back - they are a funny mix of interview clips from last February when Gaz was in Asia for the MTV Awards, and a showcase he did in South Korea the previous July. The showcase clips are 18 (Sentimental - with Graham), 19 (Yesterday - on piano playing himself), 21 (It Ain't Obvious - with a backing track), and 24 (WMHWTS with Graham). I still feel pangs of jealousy that we never got that sort of promotion in the UK. The audience there are loving it - totally entranced and quite right too! :wub:

The interviews are more recent, and he's saying a lot of the same stuff as he said in other interviews on that tour that we've seen, but he always manages to say something in a way that brings a smile to my face. I just adore the way he explains Enough of Me, saying there is enough of him to go around - "hence the lyrics". *cheeky grin*

I am struggling to concetrate on the interview as the showcase is so damned good (just how low can those jeans get?? :blush: )

He is so sweet and adorable on the interviews. You can hear his excitement about Sunshine - along with the recognistion that he has had his main success with ballads and why. He clearly loves being over there too - and it shows. This is not some grumpy begrudging pop star here.

Gorgeous grin too :wub:

Oh, and I still love that shirt!

......and another thing - he still hadn't cracked his speech by them had he - there were a couple of bits where your heart jumps as he stumbles a bit. So great to know that he has made such an improvement and continues to improve

I know we said we'd concentrate on the interview bits, but I watched the songs too - superb. He's just so ... ace! LOL. Anyway - on to the interview bits ...

Well, he's gorgeous, for starters. But I guess that goes without saying. :D

Loving hearing him talk about the 'new album' and how involved he was with the whole thing. He clearly loves it and it's good to know that he's had that opportunity. The whole thing about how much more he wants to become involved is so exciting - I hope it's happened on album three :)

There's so much on here that we've seen/ heard elsewhere - it's lovely to have it all in one place - the filming of SIIS and Sunshine (with his sexy girls) etc.. his explanation of the lyrics to 'Enough of Me' cracks me up - he's so :wub:

Whilst his speech is good - there are all sorts of little tell-tale signs that it's nowhere near as fluent as he is today. So proud :)

The whole thing has got me so excited remembering back to GYOW being released and how much I loved it - I remember being so, so thrilled that the tracks I liked the best were the tracks he wrote. Can't wait for the new one!

Guest GarethsHotChick
I love the little interview Snowdrop gave us as a little taster, but I could not download the others as Sharon seems to want an e-mail with request.

And I did not have time for e-mailing.

I had the same problem aswell tonight when I just tried to go on and download the files, It says Please send an email with the numbered file(s) you would like to recieve. I was going to try emailing Sharon now but I'm not sure if she will be busy, The only reason I can think why it's like that is if too many people are downloading the files and sharing the link. Because she always has a message saying please do not give this link to other people.

We've always been very careful not to give out the links or let anyone else do so, and she's always told me that she's keen for me to encourage new members.

Hopefully it's just a temporary problem with the site as I know she's always been very keen that making the files available for download has been important in order to avoid people having to rely on emailing. Mind you, these days hotmail allows people to be sent much larger files, which was one of the limitations in the early days.

Wow, I am so proud of him, his speech was so clear.

That was the first time I had ever seen those interviews/footage.

I didn't know there was two Go Your Own Way albums over here.

Really loved watching Gareth's performance of 'Sentimental' (this maybe a silly question, but does he take the same guitarist with him, where-ever he's performing).

My favourite of his performances on there was the 'Yesterday' performance. It was one of my dad's all time favourites, and Gareth does such a wonderful performance of it. (brings so many memories back of my dad).

Oh, and the interview where was talking about him singing ballads, or up beat songs. I am more of a ballad type girl, but I love hearing Gareth singing any style of songs whether they are ballads or up beat.

I also love the green shirt he is wearing in the interviews, in fact I'd love one myself.....

Katie x