Gareth turns on the lights.....and the fans

R4RLJ

This is from the Community paper, done by the council i think?

Bradford's all-star Christmas lights switch-on attracted visitors and praise from across the country.

Thousands of people, including at least one from afar afield as Germany, braved the sleet and snow in Centenary Square to be entertained by Gareth Gates, Nicola Gates, 24/7 and Rooster.

One Gareth devotee travelled up from the West Midlands and took the trouble to write a "thank you" letter.

She said "I met people from London, Liverpool and one fan from Germany who had just come to see Gareth. It was a fine performance and a great show. Your pride in a "local lad come good" is such a fine example. "well done" to all involved, you did Bradford proud."

As well as the live music, Bradford Bulls star Robbie Paul, Bradford City footballer Wayne Jacobs and YTV "Calendar Girl" Faye Barker and Fame Academy Carolyne Good - who are both appering in the "Dick Whittington" at the Alhambra - were there to entertain the crowds.

img017.jpg

thanks ever so much

great to see andrew got a mention hehe

Thanks for posting this brilliant article about an amazing event in your local paper. B) That’s so true: Gareth turns on the fans – and that in a very special way. ;) He brings always light in our hearts & souls and happiness in our life. :)

By the way, without gorgeous Gareth only a few people would have braved the awful weather conditions for more than only some minutes. :lol: He saved the whole event. B)

106.jpg

107.jpg

Thanks for posting rach!

Great article!

And thanks for the gorge pics!

Luv Cassie xxx

Thanks, that's great.

The pics are gorge too. :wub:

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOW What a BRILLIANT article about Gareth from the lights switch on in Bradford, I liked the comments by a devoted fan who had went to see him. Thank You for posting that up Rachel and Thank You to GG Fan for posting the pictures up, Gareth looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. :P:D

• 2 weeks later...