Gareth at the maternity unit

R4RLJ

Sorry it's quite small, hope you can read it :)

If you scanned it bigger than it shows up on Photobucket it could be because they can limit the size. You could try using the new upload file function on these boards, which would enter it as a thumbnail and then it can be opened to full-size by clicking on it. I'm still finding it very exciting, lol.

But what a cute couple of photos. I'll gloss over the hair (like he did, hmph) and instead concentrate on how at home he is with the little-ditty babies. It's almost enough to make me think I could put up with the pain (almost). :wub:

Awww bless, that's so sweet! Thanks. :D

I love the one of him holding the baby. :) And he's got a yellow band on! :wub:

Blimey! Anybody else's heart skip a beat when they read the title of this thread???!!! :o

Not over-enamoured with the hair, but as Snowdrop says - we'll just swerve that one ...

Other than that - he's just so gorgeous. Completely at home in any situation.

And good for Wendy - what a woman! Where on earth does she find the time to train to be a midwife???!

Brilliant article - thanks for posting Rach :D

I think Gareth is saying something funny,looking at the children's faces  :P

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, bless him! :P

A magic trick maybe.

Look......nothing up my sleeve  :P

Hehe...lol! Like he did on tour! :D

thats brilliant thankyou

i am not so keen on the hair though! :wacko:

Blimey!  Anybody else's heart skip a beat when they read the title of this thread???!!!  :o

Not over-enamoured with the hair, but as Snowdrop says - we'll just swerve that one ...

Must admit I saw this first on ggates and my heart definitely skipped a beat. Thankfully it is in an official capacity only!

Is there anyone on the boards that is a hairdresser? I think you may be needed!

I think in the second photo he is definitely doing some magic. At first glance I thought one of the onlookers was Prince Charles. Does anyone know how recent the visit was. Is it since he has returned home from his hols?

[i think in the second photo he is definitely doing some magic. At first glance I thought one of the onlookers was Prince Charles. Does anyone know how recent the visit was. Is it since he has returned home from his hols?

Think there are one or two hairdressers on here.Gareth was at the hospital last Friday :D

Thankyou for posting the article and the 2 lovely pictures.Gareth looks very much at ease with the tiny baby in his arm.

I would imagine he had some practice when his young sisters were born.

Good luck to his Mum in her studies to become a midwife.

The hair doesn't worry me as my eldest son who is a musician has much longer hair :rolleyes: