Gareth at the maternity unit

R4RLJ

lovley also to see gareth with the livestrong band! hes into everything isnt he so glad hes helping charties like he said he would!

post-21-1106604949_thumb.jpg

If you scanned it bigger than it shows up on Photobucket it could be because they can limit the size.  You could try using the new upload file function on these boards, which would enter it as a thumbnail and then it can be opened to full-size by clicking on it.  I'm still finding it very exciting, lol.

Must admit i had forgotten about the upload function on here, i'll have a go :D

I'll offer to get the sissors to his hair!!! ;)

haha he certainly does need it, doesn`t he Snowdrop. Really getting far too long i love our gaz Whatever but really not loving the hair.

So who are the hairdressers? You are much needed :excl: LOL

Listen to me picking on our poor little Gareth

My goodness my heart skipped a beat there when i read the title of this thread too :o , Bless Gareth for going to the maternity unit to help raise awareness of this acheivement for them .he looks so at home nursing the baby (who is so cute lol) :D

I have a pair of clippers if anyone wants to use them on Gareth but can i hold him down please or better still can i run my fingers through it first :blush: .

I know its fashionable at the moment to have long hair as all the local lads have very similar haircuts (without the cut lol)

Gaz we love you whatever your hair looks like :wub: but we are used to seeing you all neat and tidy it might take a while for us to get used to this one :)

. we love you anyway just bring us your new music and we will forgive you anything :wub::wub::wub:

Thanks for posting this Rachel :D

aww bless him thanks for posting..

he looks very comfy with that baby doesn't he? But gaz please no kids for a bit you would loose sleep and yeah just dont hehe

:wub: I love the fact that he just shares the fact he was breast fed as a baby he is adorable ahh ok I need to stop gushing :wub:

Aaaww thats lovely of him!

Great to see him with the livestrong band!

Thanks for posting.

Luv Cassie xxx :D

What a shocking title !!! (But not for me. :lol:)

A big thank-you to R4RLJ for posting this article. B) There's no more gorgeousness! :blush:

The last days we got some lovely news and pictures about Gareth on holidays, at the airport, in the bowling center and in the hospital. B) Now we need some news about Gareth in the studio and on TV & radio. :P Hope he doesn’t let wait us too long. :unsure:

By the way, I doubt that all breast fed babys will become so beautiful and gorgeous like our precious lad. :lol: