Video Group, 26th January 2005

Snowdrop

Please use this thread for this week's video group discussion. You can find details of what it's about and links to download here.

GCShakalakaBaby005_0001.jpg

I know we normally start at around 7pm, but I thought I'd start the thread now in case there are those who can't get on later, or who need some time to prepare. :)

If you are stuck for things to discuss

* What would you do if you spotted Garethin the car next to you at traffic lights singing along to your stereo?

* Who do you think that is in the car laughing along?

* How many dancing lessons do you think Gareth had to get that good?

* What other songs should he dance to?

* Can you see his pants? :P^_^:ph34r:

LOL Hazzy. Always best to start off with a bit of class :D:D

It was the hair whisking in his face every time he turned her that made me laugh... and oh those hips :wub:

He must have had tons of lessons for that movement :P - and wasn't he enjoying every second of it!

Moving up to his gorgeous face, which he's always feeding, bless him.

Heres the Frazzles.

post-2-1106768323_thumb.jpg

Gareth says do you want one.

post-2-1106768356_thumb.jpg

Oh!!! opens window

post-2-1106768643_thumb.jpg

Gareths getting excited by the young lady in the car, with Shakalaka baby on.

post-2-1106768721_thumb.jpg

lol that brings back lovely memories, weeks after this Gareth cam (the one with the frazzles) whenever I was in the car being driven (by hubbie) along the motorway I was thinking: 'What if Gareth would be in the car next to me? lol What would I do?

Probably just open the window smile and wave, lol

Its was so funny when he said she probably thinks I am a freak, I was wondering if she ever realised who it was in the car next to hers and waving at her?

He really enjoyed the dancing, practice with lots of different lovely looking girls, and I think he probably did not need too long, the girl who taught him the lambarda said in an interview that he picked it up quicker then she thought, and that he had good rythem. :D

post-2-1106769459_thumb.jpg

Ahhh, he has such a lovely smile, he's so cheeky, hehe! :wub: Thanks for that.

I hadn't seen either of those in a while...so this is a lovely excuse to have another little watch. :)

He's so cute...him and his bacon frazzles. That woman must have been able to see him, they were right beside her car, and his arm was waving about out the window! Bless...trying to convince us he's not a freak. Hmmm. :P

As for the Lambada one - how does he move that backside of his like that?!! Nice to watch... ;):wub: I always thought the white bit was another t-shirt underneath, but when he stops he pulls his trousers up, so that's a big enough reason for me to believe they must be his pants. :blush:

LOL. :wub::wub::wub: He's just so loveable.

whenever I was in the car being driven (by hubbie) along the motorway I was thinking: 'What if Gareth would be in the car next to me? lol What would I do?

I was on the M25 once and this blacked out people-carrier drove past with the number plate GAZ 2003. I did a double take, lol. But then it overtook us and I spent the next half hour trying to find it again - I never did...maybe that was him?! Unlikely I know...I think I'd faint if he pulled up beside us on the motorway. :blink:

Great videos, loved watching them both.

Gareth's got such a lovely bum, hasn't he? :wub: and a great mover to, would have loved have been one of those girls dancing with him.

The second video just made me laugh, and no Gareth you're not a freak...you're totally gorgeous and really funny. :wub::)

Katie xxx

I love the one where he stops in the big car and meets the girls who stand there and give him gifts and things to sign and they are shaking and screeming and he hugs them and laughs.

And then this women come up just hugs him and tells him he should have won.

But the one I really love is where you see Gareth in the studio working, playing his guitar, asking which cord it is.

They are working on 'With you all the time'and I had so hoped it would be a single, I just loved the few second you could hear from the song.

It's OK - I've got a few kicking around and I can upload them nearer to the time. I wasn't actually asking for suggestions of Gareth Cams (you are limited to what I've got unless anyone has any others), just asking if you fancied doing another couple of them next week or something different altogether.

I'll pick some and upload them nearer to the time - we don't want to get ahead of ourselves and start analysing next week's clips this week! :o

Gareth Cams will do for next week. :D I'm sure we can all undergo that type of hardship again. :P

What about one of the MTV Asia "Access All Areas" clips for sometime in the future too? Although I'm not sure if each clip/'episode' is not a little long...or maybe we've discussed that recently already? I'm not too sure...but anyway - just a suggestion.