I got the new GPG CDs today

Moondance

Well I am almost speechless. Don't quite know how to put down what I'm feeling about these CD's.

I watched the first half of the first one yesterday and I didn't think it could get any better. I never got to go to the tour so it was fantastic to be able to see most of it and almost feel as though I was there.

Now today I've watched the second half. I've not seen many of Gareth's performances in Asia before and all I can say is `Magic'.

Gareth's live performances on the tour were great but he looks so much more relaxed and so happy when he's singing in Asia. I can only assume its due to the response he gets out there compared to the way he is treated over here by the press and the media.

Do we ever get any of these showcase performances, because I've never heard of any.

Suspicious Minds on the Korean showcase was I think the best I've ever heard Gareth sing it.

I know I've said it before, but thank you Snowdrop and Maggie for giving us these great CD's. I just wish we could have them played out on our TV screens so that everyone could see what a great performer Gareth is. Perhaps then it would shut a few people up.

I'm over the moon with these and I've still got the second CD to watch yet.

Valx

That is brilliant that you love the Cds, Val. Did you not manage to go to his tour?

I have to say I also love the Asian performances, he is very happy and relaxed on all of them.

It must be lovely for him to be able to show what he can do there.

Right from the start they promoted him as a musician too.

Yeah Gareth is so brilliant when he's in Asia, he's really accepted there and I think that's why he performs so well, he really just feels comfortable I think.

Glad you're enjoying the CDs, can't wait til I get mine. :)

Right from the start they promoted him as a musician too.

I think that makes a big difference. Not just a musician in terms of pianist or guitarist - just promoting him as a singer, not a celebrity. The music taking the lead, often having had several hits before he'd even visited the country.

Guest GarethsHotChick

I have just recieved my 2 sets of cd's that I ordered and am about to watch them, I can't wait to see all the different video clips of Gareth. :wub::D