Welcome to the Gallery Gates

Admin

Welcome to our new picture forum! Hopefully we can make this a fantastic place for sharing lots of great Gareth images and I hope that as many of you as possible will join in and contribute. In particular, we hope that everyone will use it to post their own creations, such as banners, avatars and wallpapers.

I've moved a few bits across from other sections to start us off, but we'd love to see more of your own photos, scans and screen-caps, and this will be the perfect place for threads containing particular themes of images, and maybe even the odd caption competition.

We hope you have lots of fun posting, and lots of fun reading. :D :D :Dmagnify.gif

PS: if you want to do a practice run, remember you can use the TEST FORUM.

Yay! I think it's great that we have a picture forum! :D

I must say,what a fantastic idea :) wow youve done a wonderful job,i just wish i knew where to start to make my own banners lol i know about paint shop pro but even if i had that,i wouldnt know where to start,i aint got a creative bone in my body lolim officially hopeless

love maria xxx

That makes two of us.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for these pics.How cute Gareth is with his friendly smile and his unforgetable dimple :D

See?How cuteeeee these pics.Right?

post-577-1156088073.jpgpost-577-1156088120.jpgpost-577-1156088032.jpg

Gareth has got the most lovely dimples, that is true. :D

Toni welcome to the site, hope you will like it here. Any questions, just ask. :)

Thanks so much.Everyone on this site is so friendly and warm.I got 3 new pics this afternoon from a fan.hihi,they are all about Gareth with his cute dimple and friendly smile that I love much and another one that he's in a Tshirt which has " Vietnam " word.I really love them :D

Love

Toni x

:) Here's another one for you:

Vietnam2.jpg

Seeing that gorgeous pic of Gareth made me go weak at the knees! thank you for putting it up and making my dayGG fan!

• 1 month later...
WHat BEAUTIFUL screen caps from my favourite video :wub:

Thank you for those wickedmusicandfilms

your welcome for them. will see if i can make more of that video. will try tomorrow seem i've nothing to do then anyway.

its an super wonderful video i've to agree. i didn't see it before till i joined the official message boards :blush: .

cause they didn't release that videoclip in the NL :sad:. wish they did had done that.

it's an video wich is too good to miss just like Sunshine an other video i didn't see and also what my heart wants to say i nevr have seen till i found those on you tube that was the first time i saw them. couldn't let all the video's work on the official site so i was very pleased and super happy when i first saw them and i even can't stop watching them :heart: :wub::D

sorry but i can't take screencaps of it anymore cause the videoclip has been removed from the site cause of this reason: This video has been removed due to terms of use violation. soup forks on to don't like it :sad: . it's deleted from youtube. unfornatly :sad: .

lukcily i remembered later that the video also is on Gareth's official site. almost forgot that it was on there too shame on me :blush:. it always has been the only video who worked for me on there.

shame it doesn't work on there to take screen caps :sad:

• 1 year later...