Christmas Lights as they happen 2004/Revisited 2014

Snowdrop

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, Snowdrop, Floz and everyone.

I have had one hell of a night. Computer keeps crashing but I have at last managed to hear it all.

OMG I so loved him singing Oh Holy Night. That is my all time favourite Christmas song and he sang it so beautifully. So so beautifully. His voice is perfection.

Loved the song he wrote and Silent Night was as lovely as ever.

Thanks again everyone who made it possible to hear it. You have made my night. I can go to bed happy now. :)

I cant wait for him to come back.

Bless his gorgeous gorgeous heart.

Love Jill xx :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened via the link in Gareth's Music, and it was just so so wonderful to hear him again! Loved it, just loved hearing his voice again! I agree Jill, Oh Holy Night was sensational!

And a HUGE thank you to everyone who recorded this tonight so quickly for us!

Haven't we missed him over these last few months?!!!

OMG! Thank you, thank you Floz and Snowdrop for the links :D

I was so disappointed when I couldn't get to hear it earlier on Pulse. I though I would have to wait until it was on Sharon's site- but no Christmas has come early!

How fantastic was his speech, and the singing was so pure - it was beautiful.

Like many on here tonight I am so emotional! I think it is a combination of hearing Gareth sing after so long, listening to him speak so well, imagining him on that stage with all the fans screaming for him. I hope he really enjoyed himself too! As the Professor just said I'm getting greedy now and want to see the gorgeous pictures :blink:

Thank you so much guys once again.

x

• 9 years later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Lovely to listen again to these Chris, can never forget that night it was so bitterly cold with Rain! Sleet and snow, we couldn't feel our feet they were so numb with cold and couldn't wait to get into the hotel for a warm drink to thaw out.

The things we do for Gareth.