Jonathon Ross

Floz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pepper
I've just said the same to Eternal. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect him to be so fantastic as that. He's a natural :hyper: :hyper:
He was just wonderful i loved it

That was absolutely BRILLIANT!!! :hyper:

Gareth was totally wonderful!

Beautiful ( of course)!, and so funny!

I just loved it , and I hoped other people did too!

He spoke so well; he was so good about the McGuire programme; was so wonderful about Will winning. It was even funny about J.

Jonathon was great with him. I love Jonathan too!

Go Gareth! You were fantastic! :hyper:

Guest GarethsHotChick

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of Gareth tonight, I thought he did EXTREMELY well during his interview with Jonathan Ross. His personality shone throughout and it was just AMAZING to watch, I think people will now see him with a personality and he will gain respect which he deserves.

I never imagined the interview to be like it was, I thought he would only be on for a couple of minutes and then away again. But I am SO glad he got the chance to explain about his speech, music and everything. :D

Gareth's speech was so fluent. I thought it was a good interview and glad it focussed on his speech rather than Jordan for a change. Gareth's personality definitely came across more than ever before and though it is not new to us, it obviously will be to others. A shame there wasn't time to talk about his music more but at least it got a mention at the end.

Wow! How brilliant was that? Gareth came over as the lovable, charming and witty guy that we all know that he is. Ricky Gervais was loving it when Gareth was putting Jonathan in his place.

Must say that Gareth was looking fantastic as well.

I've always felt proud of him and what he has achieved, but that was the icing on the cake of an amazing week. Well done, Gareth - you have fulfilled one of your personal goals and should be brimming with pride.

Love Linda

I was looking forward to the programme so much that I thought I'd be disappointed. but not a bit of it!

Gareth showed every side of himself - his sense of fun, his serious side, showed he could laugh at himself, was gracious about Will, was genuine and of course polite as always thanking Jonathan and acknowledging the four poofs when he came on - I always hate it when guests ignore them and their efforts, and my did you notice how they reacted to him, they adored him! :heart: He also managed to look effortlessly gorgeous at the same time.

A real gem! I shall keep this interview and watch it often :wub:

A long,long time ago"a little bird" told me that this is the real Gareth.

Tonight he was his cheeky,funny,saucy,confident self and so relaxed.It was wonderful to watch him. Jonathon was so good with him but not too easy on him.It meant that Gareth could reveal his true personality to the National TV public.

Ricky Gervais was clapping and urging him on.Gareth must have earned a lot of respect by the way he joined in with all the banter. It can only bode well for this future.

It was great to know that there were producers there who were said to be excited to see how Gareth carried himself in the programme. He certainly held his own and didn't he look handsome and gorgeous.

For those who visited Fareham and Portsmouth today, this must have been the icing on the cake.

How great they used the lovely Ricky as warm-up man for Gareth.

Jonathan certainly brought out the best in Gareth, who was a star in his own right. He must have put a lot of preparation into all this and it certainly paid off. A joy to watch and listen to.

You never know, one day he may be invited back with his band. :D

I had been apprehensive that Gareth was going on the Jonathan Ross show but wow I needn't have been. He was a real gem. He certainly came across as a lovely young man with a good sense of humour, very relaxed and looking gorgeous. I was pleasantly surprised that he was not on first and how long he was on for. Brilliant. Will look forwrd to watching it again. :)