Gaz :hyper:

Linda Lusardi (actress)

Tim Vincent (tv presenter)

Zaraah Abrahams (Corrie)

Suzanne Shaw (Hearsay, tv presenter)

Greg Rusedski (tennis player)

Chris Fountain (Hollyoaks)

Steve Backley (athelete)

Aggie MacKenzie (How Clean is Your House)

Michael Underwood (GMTV)

Natalie Pinkhan (tv presenter)

Sarah Greene (tv presenter)

There have been rumours about others, such as Samantha Mumba, but she might have been replaced. We'll find out for sure tomorrow, but in the meantime, feel free to chat about them. :thumbsup:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Snowdrop.

Of the other skaters last night, I felt that Chris and Suzanne were the best skaters, although I couldn't really take to Chris for some reason. I think I felt like that about him when he was in the Singing competition last year as well. Suzanne I thought was lovely.

Quite liked Michael's routine even though he made a mistake at the end. I think it was obvious he is quite a good skater and he looks as though he will be quite fun to watch.

Of the rest, they all seemed a lot more hesitant, but I suppose its early days yet. Didn't like Greg or Aggie, or Tim Vincent at all.

Chris Fountain can skate but he skates by himself with no regard for his partner. He appears surly with no charisma or sex appeal and his legs seem short.

He has no grace and just blusters along.

Gareth and Maria were graceful, skated in tune together and were just gorgeous!

Of the women I liked Suzanne the best.

chris is gorgeous and worked well but gareths performance was graceful and i do like chris not as much as gaz but im a fan and gareths performance brung tears 2 my eyes chris's was gud but diddnt

Michael was on GMTV this morning, showing of a bit of his skating and talking to the presenters.

Susanne was on this Morning saying she will do the death spiral this week, wow

ITV mention the celebrities who work for them mostly (not surprising), Michael, Susanne (Loose Woman) and Linda (Emmerdale). I think they all will do well. :smile:

Greg has just been on Al Murray, skating only briefly mentioned unfortunately. I do hope gareth goes on some programmes too!

I think that was reported in one of the other papers too - although it did say she could be treated rink-side and everything's on for tonight. I think the biggest problem is that it will have shaken her up. But it's hard to tell - I do think the DOI press people like to turn otherwise minor things into dramas, but of course it could have been quite nasty. Maybe they'll show it on the training clip for tonight?

I saw Greg on Al Murray too. He came across well and it's all good for the show, even if he didn't spend that much time talking skating. Can you believe some people I work with hadn't heard of him? :o

I'm sure Gareth will do some tv bits too, but perhaps later in the series. They have to judge it right - the more tv you do early on, the more chance people will think to vote for you, but if you save it until later, you might pick up those all important votes when it's crucial, plus there will be more excitement about the show later on, and so it's likely to be a better interview.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw Chris on This Morning when he talked about the lift from Dirty Dancing , he'd been practicing in the swimming pool at Bradford, but he said that it wasn't any help . Chris had a sore throat , I must say he has to work hard, working 7am to 7pm on Hollyoaks and practising at night in Bradford and Liverpool , then going down South for the run through and The Show etc .