The other skaters

Admin

Thank you Eternal, that is a very good and true article. I would like some of these cynical reporters to write about Gareth in that way, but unfortunately these 3 girls had to abandon their music careers to obtain recognition.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Post DOI, it's interesting to read of an autobiography offer to Chris F. HERE

Does anyone still have the book Gareth released after Pop Idol which was a sort of summary of his life at that point (when your 18 it is not going to cover a lot :smile: ) I guess this is the sort of thing Chris has been offered

Yes I have it. I think that Gareth should write his own story, because after all, the struggle he has overcome to speak is a real inspiration to others. With all due respect to Paul Potts, who is having a book about him because he won Britain's got Talent, I think a story about Gareth would be far more uplifting. Paul was a mobile 'phone salesman, so what! Gareth deserves to go down in history as the boy who risked being ridiculed, and was so brave enough to go on National Television every week to realise his dream. That is what being a hero is all about!

ps. I hope I haven't offended any of Paul's fans. I know he has a lovely voice, but I feel Gareth is far more inspirational, so inspirational, that I have been tempted many times, to write about him myself.

The idea of Gareth writing a book on how he has dealt with his stammer during his life, the battles he has overcome and his work on the Macquire Programme would be very inspirational. Hope it happens one day.

I am sure sometime in the future Gareth will write a full autobiography because he seen and done so much in his first 23 years imagaine what else may follow in the future. I hope I am around to read it :smile:

• 4 weeks later...