Dancing on Ice website

janeyrose

Hey guys :)

I hope you're all good! I’m working for ITV on Dancing on Ice and wanted to remind you all for all the latest locker room gossip, videos from each of the celebrities (including the lovely Gareth) and other great show information you should check out www.itv.com/dancingonice I might also be able to sneak some gossip on here...!

And don't forget it starts this Sunday at 5.50pm! :hyper:

Theres a clip up now with him doing a little bit of a routine and trying to get his leg up lol.

Just been on, I can't find this video :frantics: PLEASE tell me where to look!

All I can find is Gareth's vid in the Celebs bit and Men In tights, with Gareth and all the guys on :lol:

Please help me find it :smile:

It's under DOI Latest.

Then click on DOI Video. Theres a little picture of him with his leg up.

When you click on that, it brings up all the clips of the skaters and you click on the one you want to watch.

Guest GarethsHotChick

Welcome to the boards janeyrose, I hope you enjoy yourself here. Everyone is really friendly, Thank You SO much for the link to the Dancing On Ice website. I really enjoy watching all the videos on there, Especially Gareths. His latest one is so funny and it's good to see him having a joke with his partner Maria. :smile:

LOl. ITV need to check what its caption writers write. Under Gareth's video for week 3 it says

There was no napping for Gareth and Maria, who danced to Wham! classic Wake Me Up :laugh: :laugh:

Unfortunately ITV seem to want to take down all videos from Youtube. I assume it'll be to do with advertising revenue that they get from people watching them on their site rather than elsewhere.

Shame though as it would see a much larger audience watching them again if they were on youtube.

I'm sorry that the videos don't seem to be working for you all...is there a specific error? I know I needed to upgrade my media player, and make sure I was in internet explorer not mozilla.

Have you all seen this news that Torvill will be skating without Dean for the first time in 35 years?!

http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/reality/d...ne/default.html

I can see them now, thanks Janeyrose, needed to download something and tell my PC that its safe, lol

Yes we saw that poor Chris needs an operation and Jayne will dance by herself, looking forward to it, but it will feel funny.

I often go and look on the ITV site, love the videos and the photos and all the news. :D