Dancing on Ice peaks at 9.9 million viewers

Snowdrop

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne
This week's ratings

Still doing very well :thumbsup:

I'm sure the viewing figures on Sunday were affected by Mothers Day as a lot of people would have gone out and not got back in time. Or having family time instead of watching TV.

I wasn't very popular as I left my daughters on Mothers Day and dashed home to watch DOI on my own as they don't follow it and the children were watching a DVD. It was especially awkward as it took my son two and a half hours to get home from London due to train cancellations, lucky he was staying the night and I managed to make things up to him yesterday. Don't think I'll get Mum of the year this year.

I'm sure I'm not the only one it caused problems for.

I also found it difficult on Sunday. I went to my daughter's for dinner, and they invited me to watch there, but are avid Chris Fountain fans. I would have preferrd to watch it at home, because after I then had to dash home quickly for the results as I had things to do in the evening.

Don't think I'll get Mum of the year this year.

Think a few people had to make excuses and diversions to watch Sunday's show.

Brilliant ratings considering it was Mother's Day too. Thanks for keeping us updated Val. Nice to see how they differ from week to week.