Dancing on Ice, 20th January

Snowdrop

The judges seem to be being at least as harsh again this week. Poor Greg.

The big plus is that he danced to "Dance the Night Away", which is a song that really annoys me. I'd have watched through gritted teeth for Gaz. :laugh:

And :shocked: at Aggie!

Jason is salivating at the prospect of commenting. :whistle:

I read Suzanne is skating to Avril Lavigne, so we can rule that out. There is:

Feeling Good - Michael Buble

Hard To Handle - Otis Redding

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T’s

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - The Police

Stand By Me - Ben E King

Dance The Night Away - The Mavericks

Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton

I Love To Love (But My Baby Loves To Dance) - Tina Charles

What’s Love Got To Do With It - Tina Turner

When You’re Gone - Avril Lavigne

I’m A Woman - Bette Midler

Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

Stand By Me and Wonderful Tonight are slow, so I'd say he's Hard to Handle! :frantics:

Blimey, that'll be an interesting one!

That was excellent. I think the slowed the music down a bit, unless I'm used to listening to the remix,lol.

Gareth did brilliantly. Third again, so far - Michael could score well too. But most importantly, he improved on last week, and I think most people would have expected him to be better at the slower, romantic numbers, so that's excellent.

Aww, Michael now. :wub: him too. :heart:

He and Gareth are definitely the most fun to watch.

Blimey. I'm stunned. I knew the guy was multi-talented, but he blew me away this evening. What a phenomenal improvement and SO much fun :) Only one point from the top of the leaderboard. Fanbloodytastic. SO proud.

*Goes to vote*

09016 16 10 10

Couldn't have said it better myself. Totaly stunned by the transformation from last weeks.

And didn't he look stunning. :wub:

Pleased to see one of the judges (can't remember which) noticing how fast Gareth is over the ice. You could see it last week, even though he did a romantic routine and it was even more obvious tonight. Especially when you compare it with most of the others.

Pleased to see one of the judges (can't remember which) noticing how fast Gareth is over the ice. You could see it last week, even though he did a romantic routine and it was even more obvious tonight. Especially when you compare it with most of the others.

Only the God that is Christopher Dean. T&D LOVE him! :D

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOW WOW WOW Gareth totally blew me away tonight with his performance, It was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC and especially the Ali G impression dancing he was doing. I thought those moves were very smooth and groovy, Maria looked beautiful in her outfit as always. Gareth looked HOT HOT HOT in red. :wub: :tongue:

I thought it was GREAT Duncan James being there to support Gareth and Maria, I heard someone shout when they came on to dance. I thought maybe it was him, But I could be wrong and it might of been Michael or his dad if they were there. I couldn't really focus on who was in the audience after a performance like that. :smile: :hyper: