Dancing on Ice, 20th January

Snowdrop

wot aperfect end to my birthday .couldnt wait to see gareth wot asmoothie ,hot hot ,and the judges like him u can tell ,go gareth go ,oh i liked what gareth calls himself gareth skates lol

Guest GarethsHotChick

Congratulations Gareth and Maria getting through to the next round in the competition, I thought Gareth was FANTASTIC as I said before and I was SO SO proud of him for getting every move perfect, Keeping his head and shoulders up and smiling through the performance. Maria looked as if she really enjoyed herself too, And she also skated FANTASTIC. Roll on next weeks show, Can't wait to see what the routine will be for it. :smile: :hyper:

:heart: the Gareth Skates, He's SO funny and it was nice to see him enjoying the routine, And happy with how he danced and skated this week. :wub:

Gareth was absolutely fantastic and Gareth and Maria gave a great performance. Quite the best.

However, I think it makes a joke out of the competition when Aggie and Greg are still in it. Aggie could possibly win it if the people of Scotland keep voting for her! What a tragedy that would be!

I couldn't take my eyes off Gareth. There was so much fun in his performance, and he looked to be really enjoying it. He is very skilful on the ice, and for me, it was the best performance. Chris has no personality, even though he skates well, and Suzanne has a professional skater to lift her and spin her round. I think it's easier for the women celebrities.

By the way, the more that Jason criticises Aggie, the more people will vote her in. He should keep his mouth shut! I don't think Natalie should have gone out.

wot aperfect end to my birthday

Happy Birthday Missali :smile:

Gareth has a real good chance of at least getting to the final of this competition. His skating is really good and he moves very quickly and smoothly over the ice.

I do think Chris is the best skater at the moment. But I'm not sure that he can improve too much having started from that level, whereas Gareth can.

Suzanne does look very elegant and she is also a very good skater. She's the main threat to Gareth I really do believe.

On the ITV website they have a new photo up from last night, Gareth in his red top, and they have this write up next to it. :laugh:

'Gareth Skates'

Goodbye Mr negative, hello "Gareth Skates!"

Yes, pop hunk Gareth took Jason's jibes about his lack of self-confident to heart, and came back a new man this week.

And there was pressure from the audience, as Maria's former partner Duncan James clapped along to the Otis Reading track from the stands.

You go boy!

I wonder if the nick name will stick for the rest of the show (or how long he will be in it, lol) :tongue:

On the ITV website they have a new photo up from last night, Gareth in his red top, and they have this write up next to it. :laugh:

'Gareth Skates'

Goodbye Mr negative, hello "Gareth Skates!"

Yes, pop hunk Gareth took Jason's jibes about his lack of self-confident to heart, and came back a new man this week.

And there was pressure from the audience, as Maria's former partner Duncan James clapped along to the Otis Reading track from the stands.

You go boy!

I wonder if the nick name will stick for the rest of the show (or how long he will be in it, lol) :tongue:

I missed the second show but even tho I was out was phoning home for the results. Gareth was so very very funny and if you can make em laugh you are a winner. The guy is proving to others what we have always known. I am so proud for all of us, it feels like one of my kids performing but eh I'm sad

Nothing sad about being a fan of a real lovely, talented and gorgeous guy with the best singing voice to boot. :thumbsup:

No, we have a right to be proud of him. He's multi talented! :heart: