Dancing on Ice, 27th January

Snowdrop

Thanks Maggie.

I liked the outfits, I think they were nicer than last week's which was a bit unflattering on poor Maria.

Lovely routine, but definitely quite tricky. So pleased he managed the lift safely, and you could see the concentration, lol. Probably not supposed to show that, but better than dropping Maria on her head! :laugh:

Go Gaz. :heart:

I thought he was ace, but maybe a little less of a performance than last week. Must have been nervous about the lift. I agree with the comment about lifting his head and expanding his chest. It'll make all the differnce. But ace, ace, ace :heart:

edits: Bit of a shame that Chris did the same lift.

Pleased with that. Just watched it again and felt a bit more relaxed about it this time. Not quite so expressive as last week, but the routine was much harder. Third place again, so that's good.

I liked the costumes much better this week

Well done Gareth :heart:

I think Gareth was marvellous. It was a very hard routine, no wonder he was concentrating. He always looks fantastic whatever he wears to me. I didn't like the song, but now I'm nervously waiting for the results show. There were others nowhere near as good as Gareth. Suzanne did very well in spite of her stumble, and I thought the Corrie newcomer was very good too.

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOW Gareth was FANTASTIC again tonight, He had a harder routine this week and really gave it his all. :heart: I thought the lift was BRILLIANT, He looked SO HOT in his outfit and Maria looked beautiful as always. :smile: :frantics:

Guest GarethsHotChick

I am REALLY glad Gareth got through tonight, He was FANTASTIC and the lift was GREAT. I was sitting on tender hooks through the performance, But knew he would get there. Well Done Gareth you continue to shine and it's AMAZING to see :heart:, Looking forward to next weeks routine. :smile:

I think Gareth was great but it is difficult to skate first and I didn't like the music. Not as exciting as last week but the boy done good.

People have ridiculous voting patterns. The people who keep voting for Aggie should examine their consciences because she is NOT GOOD. The way this is going on I can see her and Greg in the final which makes a mockery of the whole thing.

I think Chris Fountain, although I don't like him, is a wonderful skater and if he keeps on like he is doing, in my opinion, a sure winner.