Dancing on Ice, 3rd February

Snowdrop

I prefer it when he is on later, was a bit of an anti climax last week, after his 1st performance, lolLove the outfit, hate the hair, but hate the hair like that on anybody, lolBut obviously goes with the character he portrays in the song. :laugh:

Tim was a bit hesitant I think, but he looked like he enjoyed it. :smile:

yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just love his performance tonight!

very promising indeed!

well done gareth and maria :flowers:

So good to see you Jhoy.

Great performance from Gareth. Good to see him improved on his marks too.

A bit unsure about the hair.

Thought in the VTs he came over very well indeed.

Gareth did great, a very polished and professional looking performance tonight. I loved the outfit, and i thought the hair style, although old fashioned, and right for the time, only made him look more handsome. I think they deserved one or two fives in there, but nevertheless, a great score.

I would have liked to know what Ruthie was trying to say to him at the end!

Me too - very frustrating.

So good to see you Jhoy.

Hear, hear!! :D

Just a question, will the performances get longer in weeks to come?

Generally they do, yes - just a little.

I thought he did fantastically well again this week. Mum was over for dinner and couldn't believe how well he did - she hasn't watched it before. She was also very impressed with the level of support he was getting from the audience :)

This week's number: 09016 16 10 09

And this week's track - I think it was from the movie rather than the London production:

Danny Elfman - Chicago - Razzle Dazzle

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOW Gareth was OUTSTANDING tonight, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED his performance. He really got into character and his hair was GORGEOUS, His outfit was HOT (Val now I know why you said we were in for a treat tonight, And we got more than that :tongue: ). :wub: Maria looked beautiful as always and she looked so proud standing up when Gareth lifted her. :smile: :frantics:

He's through, my heart will stop pounding now, the agony and the ecstasy is too much! :frantics:

He is doing great, and steadily improving. Good on you Gaz!