Dancing on Ice, 3rd February

Snowdrop

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOOHOO Go Gareth I knew you could do it, Well Done it was thoroughly deserved you getting through to next weeks show. I thought the performance was OUSTANDING as I said before and that he looked SO HOT and SEXY in his outfit. :smile:

I know what you mean about your heart pounding Carol, My one is the same every week even though Gareth and Maria do well at their routines. I think it's just the excitement and nerves take over. Roll on next weeks show, Can't wait to see their routine for it. :frantics:

On GMTV this morning they had Bonney and Clare with LK and talked about the skaters, and Bonney said she gave Gareth some pointers and he taken them onboard, and they said how well he performed and he seemed to have fun. :heart:

They also said how good Chris and Susanne and Zhaara were.

And apparently Steve had an hip op and that is also why he is so hesitant, not surprising in the circumstance. :smile:

I just had the pleasure of watching all of Gareth's performances in a row, and come to the conclusion that at the moment I love the song of week 1 best, and his clothes from that week, but performance wise I think week 3 was the best for me.

I really would love a nice romantic number for next week with a well liked song, or a nice fast fun one like week 2, lol

I just cant wait now for week 5. :frantics:

Guest GarethsHotChick

Thats GREAT Gareth was mentioned on GMTV this morning Khelda and that they showed his performances, I'm glad he took Bonnie's pointers onboard. :smile:

Gareth was amazing last night. I wasn't keen on the hair but it suited the performance. Loved the see through top :wub:

Gareth is just getting better each week :heart: I watched all four performances through earlier and there is something special about week 1 that is just so beautiful. I love them all though. I would like Gareth to have a great, fast song for next week, but I am glad he is through to skate another week, that's the main thing :smile:

Roll On Week 5!! :hyper:

Well done gareth and maria,liked what one of judges said if gareth skates abit faster hed be agood as chris to watch ,,,is it just me or does gareth get the loudest screams in there , rollon next week cant wait ,

I hope Gareth has an emotional and romantic song next week, because with the wonderful partnership he shares with Maria, it could be most moving to see. Just my opinion folks.

nice to be back ladies :)

lovely to see gareth on our screens again every week.

hope he stays till the very end.

looking forward for his performance this week.

just like what i have said he is improving steadily.