T4 Big hug for Gareth

Val4Gareth

I'm going to miss it then. Have to prepare food for all the family who are descending on me later.

If anyone could post what time Gareth is on please, I'll record it and watch later.

I missed the start of it,i wonder if anyone is recording the parts that Gareth on.Only i havent got time to watch the whole show.

I don't think Chris took over. I think Miquitta centred it all on Chris, because Chris is the one in Hollyoaks, has been on the show dozens of times before, and is considered part of their gang, and they were introducing Hollyoaks! And also it's Miquitta who is always a bit like that. I'd say it's pretty inevitable that they'd be focusing on Chris, just as Entertainment Today was most interested in Michael. As soon as I read that Chris was going to be on as well, I anticipated it would become a bit one-sided.

Yes, Chris pitched in a bit during "Gareth's" questions, but nothing untoward. Chris will be more used to group interviews than Gareth, as that's how the Hollyoaks actors tend to be interviewed, especially on shows like T4. It's much more like a general chat than a formal Q&A session.

I wouldn't take that as gospel. The bit about Gareth's confidence being shaken was almost certainly from a clip filmed earlier in the week. It could still be true, but a lot can change in a few days.

I also think that as Gareth has already successfully lifted Maria on his shoulder, he's less likely to be put off doing that. Perhaps they were trying to get him to do something fancy with her on his shoulder, so they might have decided to make the footwork a bit easier.

But only one way to find out - I'm sure they do this to keep us anxious! :laugh:

It didn't look like the kind of lift Gareth has done before. It looked more like he had hold of both Maria's hands and swung her up sideways, twisting her around and over onto his shoulder (if you know what I mean). Or did I imagine that. If that's right then it was probably that he just didn't have her balanced at the end of all that.

I don't think they look alike, but I do think they have a fair bit in common and seem to get on well. It's a shame those similarities mean some people expect them to be rivals. Either they are journalists looking for an angle, or it says quite a lot about them and what they are like in their own lives.