Dancing on Ice, 10th February (starts 6pm)

Snowdrop

I thought that Gareth and Maria did amazingly well 2night after their rollercoaster week!!

doin 1 big lift would have been fab but Gareth managed 2 - amazing!!!

Loved the colour of his costume 2night, he looked gorgeous again!!!

I also knew that he would be 4th this week, was a bit gutted that Zaraah got higher scores but hey, he had a tough week and im extreamly proud!!

For some reason, and i dont have a clue why, but i was preparing myself for a Gareth Skate-Off 2night - so as u can imagine, i was extreamly happy when Phillip called 'Gareth and Maria' 1st.. i ounched the air and shouted yeaahhh, i was that happy lol

xxx

does any1 know why the official boards are down? :(

xxx

Gareth did well but it seemed to me that his heart wasn't really in it and he seems to be going backwards instead of forwards.

However, surely he can't be beaten by Steve, Greg or Linda which brings us up to the semi finals.

I am not really sure whether I want Gareth to be in the final because Chris is unbeatable and I can just see the newspaper headlines "Gareth Gates runner up again".

I think the final will be between Chris (the winner), Suzanne and Zaraah. Everybody else is just keeping Chris company till he gets to the winning post. It must be disheartening for the rest of them.

Gareth really needs to get his confidence and sparkle back.

Guest GarethsHotChick

YAAAAAAAAAAY I'm SO glad Gareth and Maria got through first tonight, :hyper: :frantics: I was nervous for them when I saw some of their performance and heard what Jason said about it. Hopefully both Gareth and Maria's confidence will be up next week. :smile:

How HOT did Gareth look in his orange/yellow vest :tongue: :wub: , Maria looked beautiful as always.

:frantics: :frantics: oh well done, Gareth & Maria, :thumbsup: thought that was really good, considering the week you had to get through.

Its so difficult to regain your confidence, when things go wrong in practice, especially, when you are a very kind, & thoughtfull person, & not even a week to put things right, just amaziing. :thumbsup:

Loved the costumes, you both looked very hot.lol

Keep up the good work, cant wait for next week.

Luv Sandy.x

Gareth and Maria did great tonight. He is consistently good, even after the terrible week he has had. I think that Gareth has as much chance as anyone else to make the final, as his support seems to be growing every week. If they give him a slow emotional and romantic routine next week, he could blow us and the judges away. Gareth has something that none of the others have, the whole package, because it isn't just about the skating, it's about charisma and likeability too!

I thought Gareth and Maria did really well last night . I was relieved that they called Gareth's name out first in who is to be back and skating next week , I must say I didn't like Gareth's top at all . I'm hoping Gareth will be on top form this week to give a great performance next Sunday :smile: