60's Show Preview

Val4Gareth

New backstage clip up of the training for this weeks show. Its under the picture of Chris where it says Gareth looking a lot more perky.

http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/reality/d...ce/default.html

What 60's music do you think will go with those hand movements and the face slapping :unsure:

I agree about the Beach Boys Heather. I can see those moves going with it too. :laugh:

Also on the ITV website now is a clip of the costume man showing us what he's got. Maria is wearing something he describes as "pop art", and Gareth's is more "flower-power". That would appear to involve vertical stripey colours - more psychadelic (sp) if you ask me! :tongue: and a sort of flowery, flouncey orangey top. I can't say it's something I'd pick myself, but I'm sure it'll get us all in the mood! :laugh: :frantics:

Well, I kind of agree about the costume, but if he's doing Beach Boys, I get Around, then he should be wearing something sunny, and suitable for the beach! :laugh:

You might find it easier to listen to Chris when he's singing a few notes when demonstrating the moves.

But hopefully next week he'll get something a bit more cool and sophisticated. He's due one of them. :heart:

I have just listened you get around from the Beach Boys on Youtube and if its the song then I am happy, very up beat, and fun, and yes those moves could go with the song, as one of the fellows on the video is nearly doing them, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7Xs9WVNBU

Listening to Chris humming the song in that video, I think the speculation of the song on here, could be right.

awww i just wish i can access the itv site huhuhu!

i cant wait to see him again tom...

it's an interesting theme :cheer:

i can just imagine gareth wearing a flowery shirt with wide leg trousers .