Dancing on Ice, February 17th

Maggiemags

saw his performance and it was fantastic!

he and maria were just having a great time out there.

lovely dance routine and from the beginning of his performance up till the very last tune i was smiling from ear to ear.

well done gareth!

He had a ball, didn't he? :laugh:

Nicky's clearly loving him this week - marked him the highest so far - fantastic.

Not overly keen on Chris's routine this week - bit all over the place imo. And I didn't really watch Zaarah. :huh: Steve was a bit slow :sleep:

hi maggie!

he really did had a ball and you can just see it very well in his face.

same here maggie re: chris performance ... i think the judges were just used to it giving him high scores...he is much much better last week.

yes! Gareth is back on the top 3!

I got in late, so missed him, but thrilled he's scored so well with the judges. I thought Steve did his best routine this week, so well done Gaz's dad's favourite except for Gaz! :laugh: :tongue:

Normally I love Suzanne, but I thought her routine was a bit sterile this week, and very lacking in skating. Not her fault perhaps, but interesting to see how the different judges react to it, especially as it isn't Jason who is the one complaining about not enough of what he wants, lol.

i just love gareth's performance. i just cant seem to get enough of it!

THEY WERE JUST NATURALLY HIGH ... LIKE THE WAVES :frantics:

i am not being biased for he is Gareth, but i think the performance which he and maria did was the best one in there for just like what the judges said... THEY WERE DANCING ON ICE :cheer:

I thought that was really good tonight. Loads of steps and interpreted the music perfectly. Well done Gaz.

Chris had the speed but he looked very messy to me. If I'm honest I thought Suzanne was best tonight.

Definitely Gareth's best performance yet and he's getting closer to the other two :wub:

I thought Gareth did a terrific performance tonight . I even thought that Gareth was better than Chris , who's performance seemed a mess to me . I loved all the songs :smile:

Totally agree with you.

Gareth footwork was excellent and Nicky recognised it.

Even though I enjoyed Susanne's performance, I thought it was just one lift after another (good ones mind).

Now the waiting to see if Gareth gets trough again. :unsure:

Gareth excelled tonight.

Just loved his performance. He seems to be 'so together' with Maria too.

Actually enjoyed the whole show, with the celebs and pros opening the show. I think them skating with Torville and Dean demonstrated how far they have all come.

Can't decide who should go tonight.

Guest GarethsHotChick

Gareth was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC again tonight, I :heart: his performance from start to finish. It was AMAZING to watch and looked like both he and Maria had a lot of fun putting the routine together, The bit with him as if he was on a surf board was BRILLIANT and the airplane lift I thought was GREAT. Well Done Gareth week 7 next week, Can't wait to see what you're jump will be like. I'm sure you won't have any problems. :thumbsup: :frantics:

Gareth was really, really, good. Well done.

I felt so sorry for Steve Backley's little girl. She was heartbroken to see her daddy go.

There is a thing going to get Greg into the final just to get Jason out. I don't know how long it will succeed but it is a shame for the better skaters if Greg beats them.

I thought Gareth and Maria were amazing tonight, a true partnership, and lots of skating steps. They were Dancing on Ice, unlike Suzanne and Chris who seem only to be interested in outdoing each other with very " Cool Moves"? Gareth is the one to watch because although he may not be the best skater he is actually DANCING ON ICE, which is what is supposed to happen. He was definitely the best performer, even though he didn't get the highest marks. I felt sorry for Zarrah being in the skate-off, but maybe people vote for their favourite, rather than the best performer, and i don't think she is that well known.