Dancing on Ice, February 24th

Maggiemags

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOOHOO I am SO happy and pleased Gareth got through, :frantics: It was nerve wracking having to wait until after the break to hear his name being announced. I thought he and Maria looked SO graceful and beautiful on the ice during their performance as I said, They make a brilliant partnership. :smile: :heart:

I felt sorry for Linda being told she was going home after being voted out in the Skate Off, Zaraah for me didn't do well tonight and I was disappointed because she's been good other weeks. Poor Gareth didn't look very happy at the end bless him, I'm sure he will really miss Linda.

Gareth and Maria were amazing, so graceful and great steps together. I love him in white, and thouight they both looked amazing! I, too, am worried as he was waiting to see if he was in, that he might be in the skate-off with Zarrah next week. This is all so stressful!

Just because Gareth and Maria's place in next week's show wasn't announced until after the break does not mean that they were in the final three. As Philip always says before announcing who is safe - "in no particular order" - we only definitely know the bottom two.

I thought that Gareth and Maria did another great performance tonight (shame about the lift) but you could sense the nerves from everyone this evening.

Looking forward to next week - I wonder what prop they will get. Whatever it is I have a feeling that they will incorporate it very well into their dance.

Linda

well done to gareth and maria, can anybody tell me why do i smoke more cigarettes before gareth comes on lol god didnt he look sexy tonigth ,nice to see all his supporters they go wild does anybody know how i can email doi? would love to go and watch if possible xx

I know Missali, I'm exactly the same with the cigs, Ive been banned to the conservatory to watch it now, family think I'm sending up smoke signals.lol

Loved Gareth & Maria's performance, such a shame they missed that lift, but never mind he nailed the two jumps.

There is a smoothness, & ease of movement with all of Gareth's skating, & IMHO they cover the ice probably better than any of the other skaters, it looks so effortless, & with so much grace.

I was pleased they asked Robin for his opinion this week, IMO, he is one of the best skater's Britain has ever produced, & his praise of Gareth's skating, was just lovely to hear.

Roll on next week, but wish they would cut the adds, its not doing the blood pressure any good. :laugh:

Gareth looked great last night, I liked the outfit , loved the song, ELO is one of my fav groups, Gareth skated well , but I think he's going to have to up the antics next week to stay in , Gareth's routine this week didn't have the wow factor , although Gareth's skating is lovely to watch :smile: